Reviews for CHAINSAW JOE
kenxepe chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
I actually had to go pee at the start of chapter 7, but I held it until I finished reading the whole thing. That's how good your story is. Well done.
ivegotwritersblock chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Saw this a while back. so waiting for a reboot of this Cross.
NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
Glad to see you finish this piece of awesomeness, but I'm sick her wondering... who's the red head?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
Uh...cool epilogue. I guess that's what you meant by expanding on the Chainsaw Joe universe. Looking forward to that.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 7 . 5/24/2017
Yay, the story is finally finished! The fight against Brutus was Brutal, and Axel got an axe to his head! Okay, not really...but Joe suddenly going all Hellsing on him was a little...uh, weird. And Amelia seems to be taking things in her stride, considering her formerly human lover suddenly reattached his own head and summmoned a bunch of chainsaws (or did I misread that? Because Joe's chainsaw suddenly became plural saws, so I assume that).

Anyway, great chapter and hope to see you write again soon.
Dark Oracle chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
Glad to see it finally finished! I hope you'll write another story soon!
Dark Oracle chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Glad to get a new update!
NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
How... intriguing. Lets see if Joe can save his beloved Amelia before the Demon's rage consumes him fully. (Sinister Smirk)
ivegotwritersblock chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
So, Joe is a demon? Interesting. Glad to see you are back as well Cross !
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Ooooh! I can't wait for thw big finale! I hope Axel isn't the fiinal boss, I want to see Joe kick the Boss's ass as well!

Chainsaw Joe has now become Angry Joe! He certainly isn't your Average Joe. I mean, charging up, what, thirty flight of stairs and sawing through everyone? Speaking of which, if he's just charging up the stairs, how did he run into enemies in the rooms of each floor? Did they all come out of the room to meet him on the staircase or something? I understand that Joe wouldn't rely on the lift to give him a lift (I would be in a similar state of mind), but the stairs bit didn't make sense. Were they all waiting on the stairs for him? That sounds tactically unwise, especially since such a narrow space would remove their numerical superiority.

The fight against Vlad was awesome. It was one-sided at first, but when Joe went demon mode, it really became engaging and tense. Nice to see him power up, and I like Vlad and the way he went down. He went down like a boss! That sadistic and proud fatherly look he had before his demise was so fitting of a badass like him.

Can't wait for the next chapter! This one was really a long time coming!
ivegotwritersblock chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Red steam...:)
Dark Oracle chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Guess Joe got a little steamed at her, and lost control, yeah?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
The fight scene was cool, and the fight a lot more balanced than the last one. The whole demon angle is intriguing as well.

I do have to ask though, what's the point of the red steam? This is Chainsaw Joe, he should be killing people with his chainsaw, not with demonic red steam. But hey, whatever works for you. It's a fun read, that's for sure. Go, Joe! Joe is not your average Joe!
Dark Oracle chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Heh, looks like Jimmy didn't see that coming.
ivegotwritersblock chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
ok, now we need some insight as to why amelia was stolen in the first place. ... it's good.