Reviews for Pirates of the Skies
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 61 . 6/18
Uh oh. Poor Yuki.

I've to say, that was quite the twist, Shinji and Kiko knowing each other. That was a pleasant surprise. And then the Otakes hiring her immediately after Ayano fired her. Heh. That was brilliant.

Well, I'll be waiting to see what the next chapter holds. I know it will be good.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 60 . 6/18
Shuji being captured was kind of anticlimatic. Well, at least everything is coming to a head the next chapter!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 59 . 6/18
Riku versus Kiko was cool. Why did he have to lose?! NOOOO!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 58 . 6/18
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Kai is jealous that Omoi is spending time with Riku! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Go get her! Kai and Omoi forever!

And Korrean...ugh. Just another word for Korean.

By the way, Ayano and the bounty hunter seem to be nothing but trouble. Uh oh. I don't know what I'm going to do with this. I hope the Otake family destroys them! And that I love your daughter and her burdens are my burdens is...cheesy, but pretty sweet. :)
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 57 . 6/18
Ugh...damn it, Yuki. Stop asking that question.

Chapter was pretty exciting, so yeah, there's that. Can't wait to read more!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 56 . 6/18
As usual, not going to comment on the intermission other than I've read them.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 55 . 6/18
Oh yeah! Romance galore! Kai and Omoi are getting closer, they will be a couple in no time at all! And Mary kissed Riku! WOW! Awesome!

Two thumbs up, you're the BEST author ever! Don't let anyone tell you different!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 54 . 6/18
Nice update, and I need to catch up so I won't be saying much on the reviews.

Not that you'll read them anyhow. Nothing I say is worth reading.
FadeToBlackNinja chapter 5 . 6/16
This felt like an episode of RWBY chibi. Lol Anyways, interesting story. Pirates, Gangsters, Powered humans OH MY! Though the pacing felt a little bit fast, and explanations for things were a bit hectic and rushed. I'd advise you to space things out a bit more so we can fully grasp where we are and who the characters are. All I can surmise is "Pirates, Gangsters, and humans with powers." Nothing truly special, though that right there is totally enough to keep me reading!
FadeToBlackNinja chapter 2 . 6/16
Is Kai's father Chuck Norris? Because a man that can kill 164 men with nothing but a loaded pistol with three bullets and a sword sounds alot like Chuck Norris. P
Cloudcrushed chapter 20 . 6/2
That conversation... with Hazumi and his dad felt so relatable and heart-warming. Honestly, I never really thought that Hazumi would feel that way but after thinking about it, he spends most of his youth basically as a ghost and since only Kai could hear him, I feel a bit frustrated now because I didn't realize what one of my favourite character is going through. Hahaha and the scene with chef is pretty humorous and it made me chuckle! Overall, this chapter is really good. Nice job.
Cloudcrushed chapter 18 . 5/21
OOOHHHHHHH... I GET IT NOW... The sea monster clam chapter and this one tells the story of how they've gone missing, right? Except the first one was from our duo's perspective while this one is from the family's perspective. That's actually quite clever.
Cloudcrushed chapter 15 . 5/21
Man, this story is intense! Sorry that I'm a bit late on catching up to this story... But school and homework are always getting in the way, ya know? Hehe, anyways, from the previous chapters, someone said that Yuki is an aeromancer. Does that mean we'll get to see other elementals or maybe even a necromancer?!
*insert the sound of fanboys squealing*

Hahaha, I like how Yuki is portrayed as the badass mom who's always ready to tear people apart. Though her attitude is a bit... much? It probably means that she (and the rest of the cast) are getting a really interesting development, eh? Looking forward 'til the day I'm caught up with the story cuz it's looking really great!
Cloudcrushed chapter 8 . 5/7
Hey, I just started reading your story here and I'm still on Chapter 8 and so far, it's so enjoyable and the characters are so likeable! I really like the concept and I can't wait to get deeper into this story. Keep up the good work!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 53 . 4/30
What's GAP again? The dudes who were chasing the otakes?

Wow, so sad. Riku and Mary parting from the Otake crew and staking it out on their own (like a married couple, if I may add). Shuji and Hazumi moving out to "hunt" seems suspicious. Perhaps they're going after Riku and Mary. Riku will marry Mary. Okay, bad joke.

Well, I kind of like their interactions so it's sad to seee them part. But I bet they'll be reunited before long. And Kazu? Ugh. Someone just kill him already. Mary is right. I don't want to remember him, and I hope history doesn't remember him.
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »