Reviews for Pirates of the Skies
lirianstar chapter 13 . 5/24
EEEKKKK!
I knew Kazu Ita was bad, but a total and complete psycho?! Love the way the family works as one (even if they saw otherwise) and Omoi is also doing well...minus the current situation of course.
lirianstar chapter 12 . 5/24
"Huh, I'll deal with that jezebel later..." XD
I dont think mama otake will ever change.
cud-b-better chapter 65 . 5/5
I guess the curse can't be gotten rid of that easily. Hazumi playing a very good role again though. He and Riku seem to really be the only brothers that can hold their own. But the question still remains of who is going to beat it. Well my money would probably be on Yuki. Anyway another good fight scene and I like the fact that the fight is even rather than the characters just running away or beating it easily.
cud-b-better chapter 64 . 5/5
Now the monster has been unleashed. The captain died so easily and almost pointlessly. Kiko has probably been defeated with the last exchange. Now how can the monster be beaten? Another good chapter and I'm looking forward to another great fight.
cud-b-better chapter 63 . 5/5
Well a family curse will make a man detach from his family. Riku still weaponless, Yuki still in the clouds and an enemy ship has caught up with them. A good decision on the crew's part keeping Kiko around, now I wonder if the family would accept we lost the pendant we stole from you.
cud-b-better chapter 62 . 5/5
The great escape. But they are definitely not in the clear yet. Couldn't shinji just return the pendant and get rid of the headaches. Well I think I can guess what Riku's vote is going to be.
cud-b-better chapter 61 . 5/5
Well Yuki taken down awfully quickly, if that is the end of the fight I can only say anti climatic. I want to know a bit more details of what is going on with Ayano, I don't remember if it was mentioned in a earlier chapter or not though. I also want Riku to hurry up and come back into the picture, knowing Kai he will find a way to get himself involved.
cud-b-better chapter 60 . 5/5
Ha ha ha, Shinji always finds a way to make me laugh getting knocked out whilst trying to say something cool. The perfect role model for everyone. Kai annoys me how he downplays Hazumi's work, yet boasts his own achievements. I'm kind of hoping that Shinji and Shuji use Kiko as a scapegoat, like:

"Where is the necklace?"

"She knows where it is."

Well time for this one to find out.
cud-b-better chapter 59 . 5/5
Well it has been a while since I found time to read some more of this golden story. But wow, Riku beaten but quite an even fight, heck I'd say Riku would've won it if he didn't act so careless. Now Shuji needs to somehow beat her, for some reason I cannot see this happening, the mother is probably going to make an appearance. I loved how you included silly little skits of the other family members whilst Riku was fighting for his life.
lirianstar chapter 11 . 4/29
Poor Shuji. I get the feeling he is going to be forgotten a lot...

Well, good to see the trio is doing well. I was starting to miss them. Hazumi is my favorite - and I can't wait to find out his story in detail.

So, it looks like Riku and Mary's case was more mysterious than thought previously. Did the family end up interrupting some sort of a secret assignment?

And Yuki...honestly terrifies me. God have mercy on the future Otake brides!
lirianstar chapter 10 . 4/19
He got arrested for that?! It really isn't his day!

Loving the humor so far!
lirianstar chapter 9 . 4/19
The 400 gold coins hahahaha XD

Poor, poor shopkeeper! The Otakes sure are something!
lirianstar chapter 8 . 4/9
They left Kai behind. Hmmm...

Poor Shuji.
lirianstar chapter 7 . 4/9
What was behind the door? Does it have something to do with Hazumi's body?

And Yuki sure is possessive of her sons...to the point of being disturbing.

Sleep in a barrel? Yikes!
lirianstar chapter 6 . 4/9
"Oh I don't know. I was bored with my life and decided to take a vacation in a monster's mouth!"
LOL.

And yay!

Hazumi saves the day again! Really liked the way they discovered the island was not an island. As usual, their brotherly banter sure is hilarious.

Will be reading on!