Reviews for Pirates of the Skies
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 33 . 1/22
The doctor is an asshole. There's no other way to put it. Refusing to help heal others just because they can't afford it, that's just wrong. I hope Riku kicks his ass, but somehow I don't think it'll be that easy.

Well, Kiko got what she deserved, letting Kazu out of the cage. I don't know how the Otakes are going to capture him again - I knew they should have just freaking killed him, bloody hell. Not fond of past villains showing up to haunt the main characters, but what do I know? Oh well. We'll see. It's too bad Kazu didn't get to indulge himself and Kiko escaped, but she failed in her objective, so her reputation as a bounty hunter will take a huge hit. She deserves it.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 32 . 1/21
Bounty hunter. If Kiko really hate kids, I really hate her - not because she's a woman - I agree that the best bounty hunter can be a woman, I don't discrminate against gender. But because of her arrogant attitude. The couple who solicited here are admittedly idiots, but come on... "Where's your mommy and daddy?" Treating them like kids and saying she really hate kids, yeah, I can't bring myself to like her. And then whacking poor Kai and Omoi off the ship and then searching through their ship? Damn burglar. She'll get what she deserves.

Poor Shinji. That's not good. I find it convenient that there happens to be a healer with unrivaled healing magic or something, but whatever. Let's just hope Shinji doesn't die. He's a funny guy and probably the most likeable of the Otakes, even more than his annoying wife (jeez, let the nurse talk and shut up, stop harrassing the nurse, she's doing her job). Well, we'll see.
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 1/15
I really enjoyed this chapter. Everything is so easy to visualize, and that is an incredibly difficult thing to manage! I am so impressed.

I did notice some issues with punctuation, specifically where conversation is concerned. Generally, the rule goes something along the lines of "Gosh, what a delightful chapter[,]" she said. Or "Gosh, what a delightful chapter." She turned the page excitedly.

I look forward to more!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 31 . 1/11
Ouch. Poor Otake. They suffered a lot. Then again that was quite the vicious battle they engaged in. I hope they recover and have their revenge!

Ugh...Dream Glider again. Let's hope the Otakes get rid of them and Kiko and everyone else, including Mord and Eri once and for all. That chase is dragging out a little too long. Finish it! Ha ha, no, not you, I meant to encourage the Otakes to settle this debt as soon as possible.
O'Conner chapter 30 . 1/8
Terrific chapter!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 30 . 1/7
Thank goodness Hazumi survived! He had me worried for a moment. At least the Otakes survived and got away. Good on Yuki, she helped her family escape. Phew. I wonder if they're going to survive whatver Mord and the others throw at them in future.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 29 . 1/6
HAZUMI! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn it, can't believe they caught up with Hazumi and family. I wasn't expecting the box to be opened this chapter, but whatever. Can't be helped. Anyway, I'm sad they were forced into battle so quickly. They just don't get a break, do they? UGH. Poor guys. It's hard being a pirate these days...
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 28 . 1/6
28 chapters in and Yuki is still as annoying as ever.

The box is cryptic, no doubt, I guess we'll find out what's inside it sooner or later. I see Eri Musigi is making a comeback, he'll be a recurring antagonist at the very least. Hah! If he thinks he can capture the pirates of Shinji's family, he's sadly mistaken!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 27 . 1/6
Ouch. I feel for you. Sorry about your loss. I'm not sure what else to say, but I hope you'll be all right.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
...do you even need an intermission in the first place? I don't think you do, to be honest.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
Awesome. That was sweet at the end. I've to admit, Shinji pulled a jerk move at the end, snatching the heirloom from the poor lady and punching the poor guy, that sort of left a sour taste in an otherwise great heist. But he's a pirate after all. So glad Shinji outsmarted Ikazu and they got away with all that loot! Good job, Hazumi! All's well that ends well.

And they can finally see Hazumi clearly again! YAY! And at least Yuki shared dessert with the girls (that last comment was unnecessary, but it would be out of character if she didn't say that, admittedly). Cool.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
YAY! Awesome! I was so glad Kai and Hazumi defeated Eri. I was rooting for them. Eri was too arrogant for my liking, and I cheered when he was kicked over the side of the airship.

As for Shinji, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Captain versus Captain indeed. Yeah, you certainly never said you wouldn't use your gun. Shinji is slick! HA HA HA HA HA!

And Mary, you should know this by now. Nobody messes with the Otakes!
O'Conner chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
Sorry that sucked massively! Hated it halfway through!
JaDeCe chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
Aww... Yukiiiii
A mother's love never stops.

I really want to know what happened to Hazumi now. Wait, nevermind. I don't want to cry.

I loved this. Keep it up.
JaDeCe chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Way to go you Otake men. Mary can stop sleeping on them, they can handle their own.

Got to give it up for Ikazu though, he stayed dedicated even at his dying breath.

Still enjoying it. Keep it up.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »