Reviews for Pirates of the Skies
Animewoman chapter 97 . 1/26
Maybe there should be an explanation to why Kai doesn't like doing dishes. I feel like Shuji should have stayed in the city so he could be happy. Kai is kinda of a jerk, Yuki is mean and overprotective of Kai, and Hazumi changed his hair. The switch between different point of views is confusing because you didn't state who's perspective in the chapter.
Also there should be some transitions in the story. Why do some people in the story don't have introductions like Malta? I don't think that there should be intermissions in the story anymore. This story feels like an anime more than a manga.
Dlombardi chapter 58 . 1/17
Ha, I liked the comical dose at the very beginning. Interesting chapter for sure. I really can't dive into the characters much since I don't really know any of them, except for Kai and Omni from the earlier chapters, but I did like the distressed woman on deck.

It was a good chapter with some minor flaws: I have gotten accustomed to reading your type of writing style (covering multiple povs in one scene) but I still find myself rereading some parts to collect whose pov im following next. Maybe add some descriptor intros in the beginning? Also confused relief kinda read awkward to me, maybe rewording it differently would help? Cause it seemed you meant his relief was confused.

As always, be careful of those passive voices! I'm not sure if you got to revisions, but definitely look out for those bast bastards xp
cud-b-better chapter 58 . 10/21/2017
Whilst most the family eats, Riku fights. With Mary gone Omoi is getting 100% of Yuki's cruelty. I'm curious about this curse, but I'm guessing the necklace seals it somehow. If my memory serves Shinji stole that necklace almost as an after thought but it seems it is seriously going to come back and bite him.
cud-b-better chapter 57 . 10/20/2017
Well the otake family can never catch a break, and shuji actually proving he can be useful from time to time. A good chapter although I question the use of a pepper bomb rather than just plain poison, well I guess that might have been just for comedy purposes.
Animewoman chapter 80 . 10/16/2017
Oh snap! Something is about to go down.
Animewoman chapter 79 . 10/16/2017
Aww...poor Shuji. I guess we are all a little Shuji sometimes.
cud-b-better chapter 55 . 10/4/2017
Riku returned and Mary left, although not before throwing him off his game. I sense foreshadowing with Kai somewhat remembering someone but not getting a full picture. I was kind of hoping Mary was actually going to come back with the group she melded with them so well if you don't account for Yuki. Lassie shone brightly this chapter, the bird who did all the work as Shuji cowered in fear. My guess for the arc ending was off.
cud-b-better chapter 54 . 10/4/2017
Nothing more disturbing to a intimate dance than an enemy's severed head in a glass jar. Shinji's age catching up with him amusing as per usual. A bit more revealed about Mary and Riku and I guess Riku's past departure was something to do with Hazami. Now the highlight Shuji's "not spying" and lassie vs a boar. Lassie has the flight advantage so I can see victory, or Riku interupts. Another good chapter, kind of wondering just what gap are, I'm guessing some kind of police. Anyway another good chapter.
cud-b-better chapter 53 . 10/4/2017
Riku and Mary leaving, and me wondering which boy will reign victorious in this move triangle, although I'm guessing Riku as Shuji always seems to draw the short end of the stick. Here me calling the arc ending, Shuji broken hearted and Shinji asking his son after returning where is the meat.
cud-b-better chapter 52 . 10/4/2017
I wonder why Shinji and Shuji's fights can usually only be called pathetic although they do make me laugh. Yuki's never lay a finger on my boys ringing strongly in this chapter as well, although with such a partner I guess most mothers would do the same thing. I've always wondered if you hit your head if you truly do see double (can't say I've been stupid enough to try it). Another good chapter to add to the bunch, and a good ending, they're not out of trouble just yet.
Animewoman chapter 74 . 9/4/2017
I can see where Kai get his rudeness from. I feel like the waiters might get fired.
Animewoman chapter 73 . 9/4/2017
Toddlers? Knee-high? I think it would be better if they were called brats but you are the author so I can't tell you what to do. I agree with Kai, I would have asked the bouncer, if he was blind too. Kai shouldn't have underestimated Omoi and I would have knocked him on the side of his head if Kai said that to me.
Animewoman chapter 72 . 9/4/2017
Riku is like the younger version of Zoro.
Animewoman chapter 71 . 9/4/2017
If I was Shuji, then I would have never do any of those chores that weren't mine. I'm confused about the arcs switching back and forth.
Animewoman chapter 67 . 9/4/2017
I liked that Yuki's necklace and The Rainbow Blade were two different chapters.
211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »