Reviews for I wrote a poem once
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
Beautiful poetry, your writing is amazing. Always continue with it. Makes me all happy sad but I love it. Incredible job on all of them. Thank you for sharing it with the world.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
These are beautiful. Is this you or characters? If it's you, know someone cares.
Elisha C chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Kind of depressing, but who doesn't get sad from time to time? It's something.
thegusman chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
i read all of these and they are really really good. i mean the writing is good not that i like sadness or anything. ugh you know what i mean.
Orizielle chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
This was so beautiful. Especially the last line. I can't even express how much I could relate, I felt they had been written personally for me.
You are a great writer, and your poems are so beautiful...don't ever let anyone take that away from you.
Cheers!
Orizielle chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I loved the part about the girl with the red hair. It's so sad...
Orizielle chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
you know I read somewhere, there everyone of us is a hypocrite, and pretending not to be one is the greatest hypocrisy of all.
I love how you expressed it all, the frustration and the doubt within.
Orizielle chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
So true...I loved the line 'where I can hide away from who I am'
Orizielle chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
This is so sad...and all so relatable at the same time...
Orizielle chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
This was so beautiful! I have felt the same way many a time, and I am sure most writers here can relate! But you expressed it so well! Great work!
Alicia in Chains chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Nearly everything is perfect... It's just that drowning is the same as dying. But dying isn't necessarily the same as drowning!
So you might want a different word there.
Alicia in Chains chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Apology accepted... You really didn't need the part after fifth 'I laugh' (not including the title). It was unnecessary, and don't try rhyming again. It's kind of terrible, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Actually, I think that all your poetry is not that good, maybe you should just stick to stories. Like I said on my profile, not everyone can be a poet and a story writer, I'm just talented.
PatronusMarauders chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Amazing. Each word paints part of a world, and its such a well written poem. The progressive changes of feeling and your choice of words makes me really emotional. Its breathtaking and your a phenomenal poet.
RogueUnicorn764 chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
I swear you are one of the best poetry writers ever. I barely cry over words yet I'm sitting here as a crying mess and everyone's laughing at me because you're so good. I struggle with poetry and what it means but if I'm right, this is your way of saying how you feel and what you think.
BehindGrayEyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2016