Reviews for Our forgotten days
FairyTail627 chapter 21 . 6/30/2017
I decided to reread this story since I've forgotten a lot of the story, so that's why it took me forever to post this. So after rereading it, I've noticed some things I haven't noticed before. Now, prepare for a really long paragraph of boring stuff that I probably got all wrong, but whatever.

The men are trying to capture Angie for some reason, and Chris is helping them? Chris did find Angie, so why would he lie? He's shown protectiveness over her too. He wouldn't help them. I think he's not actually apart of the mission "Capture Moonlight", which I assume is about the men kidnapping Angie. So they men most think that they are on his side, but in another chapter, there is a scene where a woman is like "He's here. No worries, he can't stop me. Let's continue "Capture Moonlight". They might be talking about Chris, but then why would some people trust him and other won't? No, they must be talking about the uncle. The uncle is in the next chapter, saying something about an intruder in their house. They have to be talking about him, and I think the uncle knows something is going on. That's why in chapter 1, it talks about him having high sercurity.

Also, think those same men kidnapped Tomio's brother. Now, the question is: Why would someone want to kidnap Angie and Tomio's brother? How do Angie and Tomio's brother have a relation to each other? There has to be one, or else the men wouldn't target them both. I thought about this, and I've come up with an answer, it's unlikely, but whatever. What if brother was the boy Angie keeps dreaming about? Angie can't recall how to boy looks like, so she wouldn't know it was Tomio's brother. But I have another question. How come only Angie and Tomio can see him? Is this some sort of magic? Tomio and Angie seem to understands why no one else can see him, but I can't. If he's an illiusion, it'd be pretty weird how Angie and Tomio can see him. I can only think of magic. Maybe Chris has magic too, how else could he survive jumping out of a three story building? But does Angie and Tomio know that magic exists because they seem to understand why no one else can see Tomio. It's probably not magic, but that's all I could come up with.

Another problem I have is that "Capture Moonlight" is obviously about trying to kidnap or kill Angie. So why do the men ask Chris if he had found her yet? They've already tried to kill her many times (Like the car incident). Could he be talking about someone else, or are there two different teams? One trying to find Angie and perhaps help her and the other trying to kill her? I don't know.
And there's one person who says: I finally did it Juny. Juny's real name is June Missens. It could be Angie's mother, and her mother kept her original last name. I'm not sure though. I think Tomio's brother could be this strange man. He should be an adult, so he could be considered a man. Maybe him finally going to Angie was what he "finally did".

The Annoying Writer
beinglovely chapter 20 . 6/27/2017
awww this was such a beautiful chapter i'm so glad, and i'm glad you're back
crazycatgirl chapter 21 . 6/25/2017
This is me coming up with random names. Lol
Ben261 chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
Author can you please tell me the meaning of this quote "with life comes courage
with courage comes peace"
Ben261 chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
Frank...don't mean to be rude but who's Takio.
FairyTail627 chapter 20 . 3/30/2017
What if...THE MOM IS IN COMA?! MAybe she's in the living room in coma! Maybe? Yes? No? I have no idea. Or maybe she's just dead and Angie is just...saying hi to her dead mom I guess. I think that the evil man in the suit killed or hurt the mom. What if the boy Angie sees in her dreams and meroimes is the man in the suit! Anyways, other than trying to find out that mystery, I was so scared when the dad said there was someone in the house. It was in the middle of the night when I read this so I freaked out. But then it was just Chris...how dare he scare me! :)

The Annoying Writer
crazycatgirl chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
Hey, this is really good! I feel like I should point out that there is a couple of grammar mistakes, but it doesn't matter. Your writing is awesome!
FairyTail627 chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
*hugs Angie really tightly* No! Those men shall not kidnap her! About Chris being an alien, I think he was joking around (Or was he? Dun dun dun) Chris was about to spoil his dark past and what not, then BOOM! He didn't. I want to know it! Gah, must you keep teasing me? Also, I loved Angie and Chris in this chapter, how they talked. And Angie's reaction to Chris' "I'm an alien" was so funny to me!

FairyTail627 chapter 18 . 10/11/2016
That ending...what is that? I'm guessing it's Angie's mother. And I feel that something horrible is going to happen to one of Angie's friends. Oh, and how wonderful it was to see Angue and Chris in llloooovvvveeeeeee! (Or they seem that way to me) It was gorgeous I tell you! Gorgeous! And about the boy Angie was thinking about, I had a thought. What if it was Chris? I don't think so, but still. The suspense is killing me!

The Annoyibg Writer ;D
beinglovely chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
:O oh so that was what happen!
FairyTail627 chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. Angie has a crush on Chris! I knew she probably had one on him, but this made it official. I wonder how Tomio will react when she sees her brother again. I think she'll be wry happy, but maybe not. Angie is such a good friend. I have a strange feeling that she might die...

FairyTail627 chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
Great chapter! I like Tomio and all but...I really ship Chris and Angie. And Chris has disappeared. So, could you write a chapter with him in it? It doesn't have to be right away, but I would like to see him. I really like your new prologue, it's really good! Also, how do you get those background pictures? Also, Chris is my favorite character and my second favorite is Angie! Third is Tomio, and fourth is Sakio. Man, you come with cool names.

BowToTheQueen chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
omg! omg! sooo sad :(
The Abyss chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
ive been reading this and it seems to be getting interesting :) update!
beinglovely chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
wow what a sad chapter ;( please update
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »