Reviews for A Mhuirnín
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
Gosh this is written beautifully ;_;
shinju asuka chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
She must have trauma after what had happened to her in relationship. I hope she wouldn't go away in the morning and he could convince her to be with him.
The early part of this chapter is so sweet n warm, but the later part makes me worried n sad :(
Well done! Love this chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Reina and Haalen were such adorable couple! :)
I wonder what had happened between Reid and Noah...
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Aa... Izzy... Just don't :(( but oh Tulley... Hope Reid was wrong. Hope they would be together again :(
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Poor Izzy... :(( i hope from now on Reid would help her...
Oh his realization about his feeling towards her is really cute! Hahaha xD also glad that he pushed Leah away! What a terrible woman...
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Had she... been raped in the past? Whatever had happened to must be terrible :( Poor her :((
About Leah... Ugh... I think Isabella should tell him that she saw her and Leah looked for him.
Love this chapter! Thanks for updating fast! Look forward to reading more!
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Just found this story today! Love how you wrote this! The relationship between Izzy and Reid grew without rush. She was lucky to meet nice people in new place. Glad that he opened up to her and gosh that's sweet of him to say thank you to her! I wonder what had happened to her in the past... Clearly her past was not nice :( Look forward to reading more! :)