Reviews for Ferrian's Winter
mandywhitrod chapter 37 . 3/10/2017
Just found this story and read all the chapters so far.
Really enjoying the story line, the twists and turns, the characters.
Looking forward to the next chapter
MisterCrown chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
I seriously love this entire story! It's wondeful!
Llama chapter 32 . 2/8/2017
I really love your story and your characters! Keep it up
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I haven't read any other chapters, but "Followed by Frost" by Charlie N. Holmberg? Not meaning to offend or anything. Nevertheless, well written, well developed.
EmStat chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
So just read the first chapter of Ferrian's Winter and i loved it! literally got chills at the end of the first part "the curse" dun dun dun ... will be reading the rest :)
ncpete chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next. Thanks for sharing it with us.
FamishedNight chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Awesome Chapter. Can't wait to see how it plays out!
FamishedNight chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FamishedNight chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
Awesome Chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! _
ncpete chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
Good chapter. Thanks for the update.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This was a really well written first chapter. I could easily see the entire scene with the gypsies and understand how that would prevent him from knowing about his power/curse, given how often they move about.

I like how you've left it open at the end of the chapter. I'm really interested to learn more about this man and what he's up to. I hope he's a good guy, cuz I already like him!
ncpete chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Good chapter. Thanks for the update. Enjoying the story.
Barbados chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Another great chapter!

I found all of the information on the different people seated around the table in the guard house to be a little infodumpish. Maybe if it was done more in the fashion of introductions to Ferrian or something?

The descriptions of the town, guard-house, etc were all great - just enough information to paint the scene without digging into every detail.

Cimmeran's bit was top-notch. I was completely enthralled by it. Very well done, looking forward to the next chapter!
Barbados chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
This was such an enjoyable chapter! The Griks are great, and I'm very curious to see what role they play going forward.

But man, oh man - this feud is looking to grow even more terrible!

The way you brought back Azrath's memories was very well done. You see scenes like this in cinema, and your writing here elicited that exact type of imagery.

And Cimmeran... well, in Azrath's condition, he just might escape after all...
Oraclespeaker chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Oooo I like this quite a bit! I saw this, read the summary and knew I had to read it. I love a unique premise for a story, and unique this definitely is. It's very interesting! It immediately caught my interest, what with Ferrian's struggle with his curse and how that forces him to live quite a lonely life. Great writing as well. The descriptions are lovely and flow well throughout the chapter and I'm quite interested to see where this story goes. Gotta catch up with this story for sure~