Reviews for Spankings at the Norman family
Fib112358 chapter 15 . 1/10
I to admire the mum's strength. It would have been interesting is Sarah had continued to be defiant when the questions started, but I guess she knew when to fold them

I am loving the tension the spanking is creating between Michaela and Sarah. It is nice to see they are still resolving it, though something might still bring it to boil. I do wonder is Michaela would be willing to spank Sarah if ordered (due Sarah doing something while she's in charge)
Fib112358 chapter 14 . 1/5
I do love the dynamic between Sarah and Michaela and I do hope you take it further. Although I do want to see Sarah get a spanking from Mrs. Norman, I feel it would be very interesting if, due to Mrs Norman being out, Michaela was order to do it.
Fib112358 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
It would be interesting to know why one of the Mother spanks while the Aunty doesn't.

Still, a good continuation. By the sounds of it, Sarah isn't going to remain silent.
Fib112358 chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
A lovely clash of upbringings, with both showing the complete bewilderment at the others view. It'll be interesting to see what happens if this goes further, if Sarah ever tries stopping her Aunt (I wonder how that would go?).
Fib112358 chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
A excellent chapter. It is always interesting to see characters that normally get spanked give spankings instead. Still, it will be interesting to see how Anna reacts when she gets a spanking from Michaela (especially one she doesn't feel is deserved).
Fib112358 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
A cute little chapter with an interesting little debate, it sounds like Anna received quiet a painful one.
Fib112358 chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Lovely chapter, it is nice to see Michaela entering the age where she's old enough to be given some responsibility and trust.

I also love the development of their mother. She's strict and harsh, but she is understanding.
Fib112358 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Your only ever a big girl until you do something wrong, then your a little girl that goes cross mummy's knee.

I do love Michaela's big sister attitude and it appears their mother appreciates it to some extent.

I do find it a little odd, and rather cruel, that their mother didn't spank Anna when she caught her reading cartoons. If you want your kid to go to sleep, having them contemplate is spanking isn't overly bright.

Still, another lovely chapter.
Fib112358 chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
A very well done chapter, the flashbacks develop Michaela's character and the relationships she has with her mother and sisters beautifully. Each memory builds a beautiful picture that still leaves much to the imagination.

Ina's spanking is cute, especially Anna comforting her afterwards. Michaela standing up to her mother, despite the inevitable result, really speaks for her character.

Anna's first hairbrushing really hits a cord. Not just the spanking its self, which is shown to be harsh, but the fact that their mum wouldn't have liked her getting comforted. The image of Anna lying, sobbing and half naked on her bed is only strengthened by the cold fact that she is lying there alone.

Anna's public spanking must also have been terrible, especially having her friends bully her for it. Michaela standing up for her sister is indeed wonderful, and I'm thankful that her mother didn't hear her threats.

Michaela's spanking in front of Martin, partially her bare bottom corner time, was also good. The embarrassment of having a boy, a friend at that, see your bare spanked bottom must have been humiliating. I wonder how much the spanking had to do with the development of the crush.

Still, a fantastic chapter.
Fib112358 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
A good chapter with multiple spankings, poor Ina their mum is hard on her (using the hairbrush). It is good to see the mother's more understanding side, despite her strictness, and Michaela's fear that she might be spanked for not being observant enough is lovely.

Thanks for the explanation about Facebook, although I'm now quiet interested in seeing a chapter about that belting Michaela got.

Michaela's spanking is a little unfair (although it might help her remember). It's cute to see her relationship with Sandy.
Fib112358 chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Wow Michaela sure kept digging herself deeper. Its cute to see Michaela trying to maintain this sense of 'adult' around her sisters.

Ah I see she's 12. Not sure what's she's doing with a Facebook account (with the min age being 13) while most parents wouldn't care, Michaela's mum sounds like she would.
Fib112358 chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Funny, short little chapter. How old is Michaela?
Fib112358 chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Quiet a harsh spanking, considering Ina is only four.

Another good chapter, it gives more background on to Ina, which is nice, and Michaela's relationship with her.
Fib112358 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Good introduction to the chapter that details the girl's perception of punishment.

The Frozen reference was funny, with the quote 'Elsa needs no spanking'.

The spanking is good, although it must have been embarrassing for little Anna, and the addition go the little boy watching was a nice touch.

The interactions between the sister was very cute.
Fib112358 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Lovely little story, one must always be careful when posting on Facebook.

The wake up is done nicely, with Michaela being groggy and not fully aware of what's going on (at least until her mother starts smacking her backside). I liked how she went form 'almost teenager' to 'little kid' just like that.

Having the shower in between the spankings was nice, it gave Michaela's dread time to build.

The hairbrushing was a nice step up, although it was a little short (writing wise, it sounds like the hairbushing its self went on for a while). I am a little confused at there being 'Three spankings'. Was the diaper spanking considered separate from the 'wake-up' spanking?

The interactions between Michaela and Anna is sweet, I want to see Michaela spank her.