Reviews for Dreams of darkness
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
What a tremendous moral to the story. Your writing flows exceptionally well here, it felt like you were retelling the experience just so I could understand. This story showed the inner-beast we all hide, the dreaded capability all humans have to be malicious and destructive to those around us. Some do it without a flicker of the eye, but others sweat and strive to be righteous. Certainly, it was knightly to be a good friend, even at the expense of loneliness. Yet, as life has taught me, it was only the pains of bad relationships that brought me to where I am now. Without the loss and loneliness I simply wouldn't be me, and truly that that would be the greatest tragedy of any heart.

Stunning work. Thanks for sharing, ZB.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Dreams reflect what we feel inside, say the psychologists. And often in dreams, we do what we really want to, but can't or won't when our conscious mind is in control. Well, it's said that it's healthy to let our suppressed desires out, and dreams are a relatively harmless way to deal with them so long as we recognise them as dreams and not go living them out.

Then again, sometimes dreams might be indicating what we SHOULD do (not that I'm encouraging you to go pick a fight with anybody) albeit often metaphorically ie if we dream of killing a monster it could mean that that we should take some action to overcome an obstacle rather than 'let the monster swallow us' ie do nothing about the problem.