Reviews for Lead Me Home
Kam I Am chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
A year on, and I realized I never reviewed this gem.

It was a good read, a heartbreakingly relatable one, but one I enjoyed nonetheless. Be nice to have someone so willing to show that "other world", but in the real world I guess that's something we've got to discover for ourselves :).

I find it interesting that some of the other reviewers (Hi guys! xD) seemed to note they didn't find it as immediately impactful as they originally expected. If anything - and it has been awhile - this one piece, short as it is, might be my favorite thing of yours you've ever put out. Maybe it's just a matter of time and place.

If all this ever story amounts to is just this one chapter, this one piece, it'll be enough. As the leaves start falling and the weather gets colder, I'm sure I'll return to this one again, maybe more than once :).
Intergalactic-Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Yay for new stories!

While I will admit that this didn't affect me as powerfully as I had anticipated it to, I can still sense the raw emotion and feeling which you poured into this piece, and it was absolutely beautiful. The symbolism, imagery, similes and metaphors... It was all so spectacular and unique in its own way.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I can't wait to see where you take it next
Mr. Salt and Pepper chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
YUSSS! Tali is writing!

Oh wait, reviews are supposed to be useful. Um, one sec, I'll think of something.
I love your descriptors, everything feels very real, and the world is concrete to me, however, and this is just personal opinion mind you, the bits in italics and bold feel, I don't know, structured. Like, they don't have the natural, organic feel the rest of the chapter has. Then again, it's a conversation, and let it never be said that I know enough about conversations to tell other people what to do with them. X.x

Anyway, I'm VERY excited. Looking forward to the next installment. :D
(Don't poke me here, I never use this fictionpress account, you can find me on the forums. :P)
Ok, useful part done.
YUSSS TALI IS WRITING! GIVE ME MOAR!
Caleb's Fantasy Creations chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Knowing you the way I do, I can see why this had such an effect on you. While it didn't strike me as much as I thought it would (and when it did, it was more through recognition of places it's close to you, rather than any feeling of my own), but that doesn't take away from the emotional value in this piece. It's still a powerful piece of writing. I think the biggest thing that prevented the feeling from being as strong is simply the length of it. There hasn't been much investment or build yet, so there's only so much connection to be had with it. I think, as more chapters are written and more time is spent with the story, that connection will grow. Just like Guardian didn't hit me too hard in the first chapters, but certainly did by the last.

I'll definitely reread this a few times, as, just with some of your other writing in this vein, there's a lot that can be better appreciated on a second read (at least for me, since my concentration isn't the best when reading on my laptop, for whatever reason).

As far as the writing itself, I can't say your skills have deteriorated. The prose seems pretty flawless to me. I don't really have anything to comment there.
(Though I did spot one error: "This world of neither frigid or molten hues" you have "or" instead of "nor" ;)

That's about it, I think. I have high hopes for the chapters to come. This has potential to become another Guardian.

~Caleb