Reviews for Distrust
Cyborg Ninja Darkblaw chapter 12 . 1/18
Jeez, not pulling any punches when it's coming to all the dark stuff, huh? It's great, I really enjoy the change in tone. Although the earlier chapters were dark, the characters were still generally happy. And now everyone's depressed. XD

And way to get me to both care a little more for Lucius and make me hate him more. That last rant that Lance gave to Lucius was really good though, and then of course it gets interrupted by death. With Lucius' killing, I suppose that gives the traitor an opening to begin to kill as well. Can't wait to see what happens! (Oh, and just a prediction. I'm guessing the person who got injured/killed was Silver. Mostly because he seems to have lost his importance with that last speech he gave to Marina. XD)
Cyborg Ninja Darkblaw chapter 11 . 1/9
Whew, doozy of a chapter! Sorry I haven't been able to review lately! Anyways, I like how the story is focusing a bit more on the other characters' interactions, before it was all just Lance's interactions with them. With this little change, it makes for some interesting situations. And I can already tell that some of these connections between characters are going to lead to some interesting developments! And I'm really looking forward to seeing the interrogation of Lucius, although I also sort of want to know exactly why Casper wants to know, I feel like he's hiding something...

Also, the person who seems most suspicious to me is Sebastian. I think he's the traitor for now. Honestly, I think was the best chapter yet!
Cyborg Ninja Darkblaw chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Hm, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! But, I kind of noticed a small problem, more of a nitpick, really. It kinda felt like Lucius kinda gave up without a fight. He called himself a genius, yet when he was accused as the murderer of Erica, he pretty much just yelled that he didn't do it, without an argument, and accused other people. Maybe he was just panicking? I dunno, I would've liked to see more of a confrontation between Summer and Lucius. But yeah, that's just my general opinion. Otherwise, it was a great chapter!
Cyborg Ninja Darkblaw chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Haha, I knew Lucius would be accused! But I'm not sure if he did it. Prediction, Lance is going to defend Lucius? Maybe. I can't see him accepting the theory that one of his friends, who was also friends with Erica, killed her. Or maybe that's just me not wanting to accept it.

Great chapter!
Cyborg Ninja Darkblaw chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
And now I'm thoroughly confused. What was the beginning of this chapter about? Urgh, that really is the part that has me just stumped.
a123123123 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Fuck you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after you all you worthless cocksucking pieces of shit, go back to sucking your fathers' cocks, I shit into your mothers' wombs and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after that.
a123123123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Fuck you you worthless cocksucking piece of shit, go back to sucking your father's cock, I shit into your mother's womb and you can eat it too. I hope you die a very painful and slow death from cancer right after that.
Tapp chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Love the twist on the 'get trapped in a house and die one-by-one' plotline. Great characterization, especially on Erica, who reminds me of Dory from Finding Nemo and almost every hyperactive girl that ever appeared on TV. Keep up the good work.