Reviews for Zapp!
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I love it. I couldn't stop smiling the whole way through (and working out the letters, of course). I like the twin usage of single words in a row! I wouldn't be adverse to more Zapp :)
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Well, Zapp is a good superhero name. Much better than anything I could have come up with.

You did a good job showing Zapp's character in such a short period of time, and the challenge was interesting.

Great job and I look forward to reading more.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
What an amusing idea, and you pulled it off so exceptionally well! It didn't feel forced, and I loved your three word comparisons between how poor Zapp and the Vice Chancellor viewed his name.
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I like Zapp, it's very zany. A fun and smart story because of the alphabet trick which becomes second fiddle to the hilarity of the story itself. Any further instalments from this would be hero of mild shocks? I think the concept offers a unique look at a school of heroes with evil cafeteria's seeking to end the vice chancellor. I really enjoyed this and would love to read more! It is sometimes fun to write something... fun. Thanks for sharing, ZB.
what-if-i-told-you chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This is so cool, definitely love to do this challenge!
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
That is a neat little piece! Makes me feel like trying one myself. :D:D
philosophik1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Wow, that's really cool. Well done. It doesn't seem easy to do but you did the challenge justice. Pretty cool little story.
meteomage chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Cool! It turned out well. I might try something similar to this sometime.