Reviews for Her Dark Court
estrela jem chapter 9 . 5/11/2019
I am loving this story. I think your writing is excellent and you character development is spot on with a great plot to match! I am super excited for your next update!
Islajune44 chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Please update soon. This is such an interesting story.
HopelessGenius chapter 9 . 2/10/2019
I'm missing your updates, but I hope you're doing well!
Anony chapter 9 . 1/24/2019
Ayyyyy update
Du chapter 9 . 1/1/2019
Well, yes, I actually am enjoying this, and I just realised you haven’t updated in a month? Aw.
Against all odds, I really am digging this story. The mystery of it all wins over everything else and I really want to keep figuring out what is going on- plus Aurora is so relatable it is easy to follow her through all of this. All her research and the fact that you include so much of it I especially like- fantasy or not, it is an aspect I love of mystery novels, and here you have picked my interest enough that I want to research myself!
So. What’s up with this Damon? He has tall, dark and mysterious down to a T. And what about this Axel person? I bet it’s a female person. Or who knows. I really want to find out more. It helps a lot (for me) that the “fantasy” parto of the story is controlled, in that your protagonist is someone so normal that she could be anyone in college; it helps that you include bits about her best friend and cousins who are (apparently) normal- and I say apparently, because who knows how many scary dudes are out there? (not ‘anomalies’, though, because they’d see Damon too, right?)
I am truly enjoying this. You know I really like your writing style, and I am interested in reading more and seeing where this is going, because right now I am liking the direction this is taking. So, if you’d update, I’d love ya.
Du chapter 3 . 1/1/2019
Hi. I just started this- I’m not one for anything Fantasy, but I enjoy your writing style so much and knowing how much you care about this story, I decided that as soon as I went on vacation I had to give this a go.
First off, “Fantasies, Hoaxes and Misrepresentations of the Ancient World”? I love this- is it a real course?! Because it sounds amazing, really. Anthropology is my frustrated university mayor, understanding how people functioned through the ages, their beliefs and such... Just aaaah, such wonders of the world!
I was waiting to review until I was caught up with all that is uploaded, but I really enjoyed this chapter and needed to comment because I understand Aurora so much, she could literally be me! That internet search made me laugh out loud.
The story itself is intriguing at this point- can’t wait to find more about that voice. I’ve noticed there are a couple of typos here and there, not sure if you’re aware!
Off to reading again. You’ll hear from me soon, again.
bow ties chapter 9 . 12/8/2018
Every chapter gets more enticing. I need more updates!
bow ties chapter 8 . 12/4/2018
This story keeps getting better and better. I really like Aurora and it's usually difficult for me to like female protagonists right off the bat. Can't wait for the next update!
HopelessGenius chapter 8 . 12/2/2018
Definitely missing Damon here, but I'm excited to see Aurora shock him with her findings!
Acie chapter 7 . 11/28/2018
Free him
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2018
They’re watching ddlj! Love.
bow ties chapter 7 . 11/16/2018
This is a really interesting concept. Really looking forward to reading the rest. Please update soon! I check back every Sunday but you missed last weekend :(
HopelessGenius chapter 7 . 11/16/2018
Ahhhhh I can't wait to see more of Damon! What a mysterious character
HopelessGenius chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
I hope you're doing well :) can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rose chapter 6 . 11/10/2018
This is really good! I'm so glad I found you just when you're back again! I really am enchanted by both your stories and can't wait to read more!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »