Reviews for Her Dark Court
IceCapped chapter 6 . 11/2/2018
Thank you for coming back. And thank you for updating :D. Are you feeling well now?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2018
It's such a relief to read this. I am glad that you came back. How are you feeling now btw?
HolaChica chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Patiently waiting for the next update for this and Little Red Ridding Hood. Definitely worth the wait. I know both are getting ready for some plot progression. Happy writing!
IceCapped chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
I can't understand how can you write two good stories simultaneously. As much as i love riding hood, i can't help loving it too! You sure do have calibre.
A.C Headley chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Back again Darling,
Still loving the story. Characters are believable, and our heroine is very likable and relatable. Hence the only two pieces of feedback I have are nit-picks, take'em or leave'em at your leisure.

1. You had a small grammar boo-boo. When Aurora is agreeing to help Alex with the party, you have "Aurora she muttered" and "Can I Emma" down.

2. There are some points where you have a character speak, and then the other character's response is in the same paragraph. I'd separate them into two new paragraphs, even if it's a direct response.

And that's it. Good story so far, I'll be moving onto chapter 4 real soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
whoa very intriguing start! i haven't read your other story but will definitely check it out since you're obviously a great writer :)

also s/o to you for the ddlj reference! (tho i think her name is simran not kiran)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Looking forward to seeing the face behind the voice!
hsarmiento chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
So mysterious. When will you put a face into that voice? Cant wiat for the next chapters.
Wait is the Emma here the same Emma from Red Ridig Hood? Just wondering. -hsarmiento
HolaChica chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I'm loving this. As a current reader of your other story Little Red Ridding Hood, I definitely got hooked on your style of writing. Plus, I'm a sucker for fantasy/mythology/supernatural and this already feels like a right choice to fill in my reading list. Can't wait for the next update. Happy writing!
-HolaChica
Serene Amethyst chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Hi loved the chapter but just in case you were curious as an Indian girl who grew up watching Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (and seeing it in theaters and 1000 after lol). Raj knows where Simran is because the neighbor tells him that the family moved to a specific place in India :) Although as a brown girl I can't explain most of the that happens in Indian movies, we just go along with it hahahaha
Aki chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I'm so pumped for this story! I loved your Red Riding Hood and came over here straight after I read the Author's note :D
I can't deny that I was just a tad bit disappointed at the beginning though. I've read the wake up oh no I'm late! beginning a few too many times, and I think that you could've written a start that would immediately get the reader absorbed. I'm a big fan of fantasy, so I'm looking forward to seeing the world building later on too :)
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
came here bc of your A/N in c21 of RRH. all i can say is that im happy that i did! Defo a lot promise. Will be following along.
Moon Sage chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
No if something works it works. Interested to see more
KarasunoFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I can't offer an opinion this early. After a few more chapters I will do my durndest to articulate one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
How is everything that you write something golden?! Already love it. Also nice to see that Emma is in this story too! hahaha ;) Really excited to see the male protagonist in this story...
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »