Reviews for Flying With Chains Airborne
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
I have never seen a point of view change in poetry before. One poem bring despair and the other one brings hope. I enjoyed reading both of them.
~Sir Scott
Jack Bellows chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I've been on and off with fictionpress, but I also noticed I haven't read any of your pieces in awhile... Then I realized it's because I flew south for the winter. _

That aside, I'm picking up with this piece and, of course, they were good ones. "Airborne" really reflects with where my life is right now and I think it's amazing you have that ability to resonate with "the soul." Esp from all the way over here.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I really adore the first section, especially the contrast of the first two lines. Wonderful imagery!
Jack Motley chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Good, good stuff, ZB! Poetry is really a strong suit for you. Such pleasant rhythm and rhyme with a beautiful tale to tell.
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow, we are chatting a lot today!
Two contrasting poems about the same theme, interesting prompt.
This really does act like a coin, warmth and cold, freedom or chains, flying high or being kept low. The word choice is perfect and I love some of the lines "The sky is the limit and the stars are the goal but never forget your way back home." "She parted her lips but heard no sound" "I am merely a shadow of my scripted glee"

Just incredible :) Thank you for sharing!