Reviews for Green Eyes
Cocoa-Pup chapter 58 . 8/6/2019
Hiya, noticed chapter 58 is the same as 57.. c: other than that, great story! On to the next chapter...
Fall Storm chapter 3 . 3/2/2019
I do like this story so far, but how did Selene know that Jared was a mercenary? Did he tell her and I just missed it?
jhojw chapter 64 . 4/9/2017
Happened to chance upon this site and was really blessed to have read your story first! Really blown away by your excellent command of language and character building. Overall an intricately woven masterpiece - a brilliant read indeed. Keep up the good work!
LolBookWorm chapter 64 . 3/28/2017
Excellent novel! I thoroughly enjoyed it and really connected with the characters. Going straight on to book 2.
Yakosh chapter 61 . 3/17/2017
I can't wait for the conclusion of the battle in Jerel and for Selene to hopefully kill Brutus.
VictoriaJameson chapter 60 . 3/14/2017
Ugh! Poor Selene!
Yakosh chapter 56 . 2/28/2017
If Andrew dies before he and Selene kiss, Imma be mad.
Yakosh chapter 55 . 2/24/2017
Fuck you Brutus.
VictoriaJameson chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
I have to admit, I wait for you to post a few new chapters before I read your story again, because one chapter just isn't enough. I do hope you publish this again. This is a novel worthy of purchasing. I really like your world-building and characters.
Yakosh chapter 46 . 1/24/2017
Maybe the woman is the one who is the reason Jared doesn't want to be in a relationship (ex-girlfriend or whatever).
Yakosh chapter 45 . 1/20/2017
Why would she YELL as she attacks the sorceress. In the words of Aang "Sneak attacks don't count if you yell it out loud."
Yakosh chapter 43 . 1/14/2017
The moment something happens, they're back to how they were... *sigh*
Yakosh chapter 42 . 1/11/2017
Yay!
LieLocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Hey there, nicely done, I like the names you chose, I enjoyed your dialogues. Thanks for sharing and I'll be reading more!
Yakosh chapter 36 . 12/20/2016
For a moment I was thinking that Sarah might actually be capable of fighting.