Reviews for The Power Of Suggestion
DianyRdz chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Power of suggestion, I’m kind of at a crossroads with the idea. I mean I’ve always wondered, if I get in the mindset that it will work, will it work? And vice versa, if I get into the mindset that I won’t be affected by it and that I won’t fall under the hypnotist, will I be able to achieve. This story does make you wonder about that, does it really uninhibited about things and actions that normally you’d be inhibited from doing? Just a little to ponder about.
Poochie, reminds me of an excerpt from a book by Mark Manson “the feedback loop from hell” (worth reading) how she becomes anxious about being anxious and nervous about being nervous to the point that she doesn’t know how to be in dating environment and what to do or what to say. A positive comes from a negative though. The dynamic between Nic and Poochie is sweet and almost like a second chance for them without it being directly a second chance point blank “hello! In your face second chance”, at least not for Nic. It was abit comical how he thought Poochie was not aware of what she was doing at the end and that he was afraid he was being “unethical and taking advantage of the situation” (at least that’s how I read it). Like I said, sweet in an innocent type way. I liked it, great job with this story :)