Reviews for Late Bloomer
Cameron Pobuda chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Is this supposed to be a one chapter story? I'm just curious is all because I'd like to see more of this!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
For some reason, I didn't realize this was gonna be yuri when I read the summary. Eh, I don't mind. ...That came out wrong, er... you know what I meant.

But let's focus on the most important thing... the characters! Hana is definitely one of those overly optimistic and naive characters who are bubbly all the time. Even for a story like this, I think her behavior is extreme and unrealistic. And on the one hand, good for her that she even HAS a full-time job at 18, but on the other, she surely doesn't wanna be working at a convenience store forever. There's no way that would pay the bills.

As for Suzu, we still don't know how she turned from a model student to an out-of-work nymphomaniac with a drinking problem, but I guess that's something we'll learn later on. I must say, I didn't expect for she to harass her manager instead of the reverse.

Well, I guess I'll be following this one too.
Johnny Dessu chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Please, more lesbian moments!
But, this is a good start to a romcom about 2 girls (one of them is in love with the other)
Great job