Reviews for Love in the Dark
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
Ouch! What a bad news... :( Thought they would spend whole day together :(
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I love the idea of starting off with this introduction type! What a clever idea for the story, and it definitely leaves me curious for the "real" story behind the magazine drama.

I look forward to more!
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Ugh Rachel...
Charlotte's past is so sad...
Gemma... I actually hope she would give her number to Freddie. Or maybe he wouldn't give up :D
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Laura seems very cool. Hope Charlotte could somehow befriend with her.
Can't help thinking her being his guide is like a date :D
Love this chapter! Look forward to reading more :)
DocteurNS chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
You know... I think "this story is cliche and predictable, but it's SO FUN TO WRITE" is probably the best author's note I can think of. So many stories are trying to be dark and broody and edgy these days. Good, simple, old fashioned fun is always a delight. As is this story. Thank you for making my day, and I hope for many more chapters to come.
Fancyandwhimsy chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Very interesting plot. All the more so because I actually once met a new celebrity in London riding the Tube of all places. This reminded me of it a lot. He was so exasperated with the attention and screaming girls, but when I said, "I don't know who you are, don't care, and don't want your autograph.", he talked to me for ten stations as we headed into the City. So, I think your writing is very true to life having actually done it.
LiveAndHope chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Hey there!
I've been reading this story for quite a while and I didn't realise that I hadn't left a review yet!
I love that in your writing we get a real feel for your characters and the environment that they are living in, everything feels pretty realistic to me! Your story plot isn't even that outlandish when I think about it, because I know where I am now they were doing some scenes for the film 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'!
I can't wait for more chapters from you, I do have the smallest obsession with Lucas (and Charlotte...their 'relationship').
I have no constructive criticism yet, but if I think of any, I'll let you know :D I'll leave this review now because I'll admit I was supposed to be doing some work and I couldn't ignore the notification I got through
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Ah just read all chapters in one sitting. Looove it! Everyone seems really nice! Err... Except Rachel haha. Look forward to reading more! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
An excellent story thus far.
Your writing style is clean and natural. The story flows comfortably without rushing or dragging. Your characters feel genuine.

I look forward to reading more... and soon.
IcanzIIravor chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
I have nothing to gripe about. Really enjoying this story. It is going like fresh butter on toast. Smooth, rich and tasteful. I like the chemistry between Lucas and Charlotte. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PS. I'm keeping a suspicious eye on Carlotta. She seems the type to stab a 'friend' in the back if she doesn't get her way. I see you, Carlotta!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
I'm really enjoying this so far! :D
Tacolover7 chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Loving this story !
DialMforM chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Off to a great start, keep it going! I like your style.
Tacolover7 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I love this story so much. But im kind of sad I already know where this is going. I wish you would have began the story with chapter two. But I'm still going to continue reading because I love the way your write. Keep up the good work!
Lili Pi chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
That's a great hook. Can't wait to read more of this story.