Reviews for Here For The Girls
Giang Tien chapter 36 . 1/7
*slow claps* absolutely wonderful
Taylor Bartlett chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
I love this collection of essays.
I'm doing femminism in sociology at college and female characters in tv and film has always interested me. These essays are very good and I do agree that these are amazing ladies, especially Lara Croft.
Where do you stand on characters from Game of Thrones? Do you find any of those characters empowering?
A really good series of essays. There is certainly a lot that you can do with this.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
You should check out the TV show, Supergirl. It really shows girl power, and equality at the same time.
Giang Tien chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
this chapter has to be one of my favorites- everything here is well-said and I agree wholeheartedly.
Giang Tien chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
will you ever do rey from star wars?
i love reading these essays! theyre so wonderfully introspective and i find myself completely engrossed and pondering over what you write!
Giang Tien chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
can i request that you do sakura from naruto, and annabeth from percy jackson? those two are some of my favorite characters in the WORLD
and cinder from the lunary chronicles yes cinder is good
Midnight Musings and Queries chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
This is a really good collection. The writing is clear and the topic is fascinating.
Obviously it's up to you, but I would love to any thoughts you have on the character of Mrs. Coulter in the His Dark Materials Trilogy. Either way, this is a great piece and I wish you the best of luck with getting your degree!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
While I find the idea intriguing and your own points brilliant, I wish you would expand upon your writing and take up the actual formatting of an analysis paper rather than trying to pass off your half-baked points in the form of a 'short essay'.