Reviews for Hell of a Guardian
Shang chapter 2 . 8/25/2018
Finally got more time to read further.

Up until the end of the chapter I was wondering if it was a good idea to have this as the second entry in the story and still I'm not entirely sure if it wouldn't work better as a pilot rather than the chapter 2, but it's not a particularly big deal.

I liked the concept behind the Netherworld; a bit sad that you didn't elaborate on how it looks in greater detail, but perhaps you'll return to it at some point. Demons themselves seem like an interesting bunch, but I feel like you could use a bit more depiction during "fight scenes" - at times I was somewhat lost as to what exactly happened (or it could be that I'm just used to my own style of writing action scenes that this felt different; it's a "judgement call", I suppose).

Overall a good, second chapter and I am looking forward to reading more.
Shang chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Well, it's an interesting start, though I would advise you proof-read before posting because I've noted quite a bunch of grammar mistakes (sometimes it even felt like a whole paragraph missing, but I can't tell if that's the case, just an oversight or weird choice); normally I don't point that out (English isn't my first language), but some were rather glaring.

The setting itself kinda reminds me of my old "Ghost Stories" tale with monsters and order to defeat them, but that's a common concept. Assuming Chifiu isn't gonna transform into a supporting character, it's a pretty cool idea to have a female lead in a "shounen title". And yeah, she's got big breast because of course she does... though, I really shouldn't talk since I gave all female leads in my remakes ample chests too '

Plotwise it's hard to say much about the story thus far, but I am intrigued and it seems like something that will be fun to read. For now I've only recently returned to FictionPress, so I'm just locating interesting tales between updating my own remakes, but I'll stop by in the near future to read further.

Pretty good start.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
I like how the first chapter focuses more on Chifui and the second chapter focuses on the demon. Great action in the second chapter, so demons have morals too huh? Or at least some do.