Reviews for The Rift
i prune chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Wow! This is brilliant!
First off can i just say I am not great at reviewing, so my reviews won't be very useful or full of feedback.
Also, don't worry about fission bombs (which are real). I'm just very literal and I'm into science... don't get hung up over small details like that.
Thirdly (or is it secondly?), if this story is as exciting as you say it is, i can't believe I've found this already! I'll (try) to be with you from day 1 onwards!
Truthfully, I wasn't really into animals as characters, but I'm already liking it... and finally, please don't hesitate to express whatever you want in this story... it is yours, after all!
Oh and...make sure you plan and check it. Like Tapp said, there's a bit of sense and logic that sometimes goes astray.
Thanks and keep up the great work on this project! Hope it goes well and also hope to be with you the whole way!
i prune chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Aw no! Lucky not so lucky, shot by the overlord and now sent to an abandoned wasteland!
Strange that there are only fission bombs being made by the overlord rather than fusion ones...
Anyway, thanks for the eventual update and keep up the good work!
Tapp chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Some things didn't quite add up...
It's odd to think that a nurse would just let a unfrozen man, who knows nothing of current society, walk out the door by himself. And the fox and wolves went into the nurse's room, whom they claim they were going to trash, after being beaten-up? Why did Lucky let them go in there after trying so hard to prevent that?
Try to keep the logic of your story in order. It can enhance many of the entertainment values of your story and make it a truly fun piece to read. That, I think, is what your story is really about.