Reviews for Silver Fang
Melanie Swann chapter 19 . 4/11/2017
You are a very talented writer. Your use of words and the intensity you write with is impeccable. Keep writing and using it as an outlet and form of expression for yourself. I see big things in your future!
CraftMiner4Life chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
I Liked oh wait i did not like it i LOVED it this is the best book i have ever read from u. You be you girl. Go for what u believe is right for the story!

Keep Up The Good Work!:)
CraftMiner4Life chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
You are doing a very good job on this book!

Keep Up The Good Work!:)
CraftMiner4Life chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
Nice chapter i really like this one and all i have to say is that Nightbolt does not know what she is getting into!

Keep Up The Great Work! :)
Roxy Bloodfang chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I love it so much it's interesting to read
CraftMiner4Life chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Omg this one was intense too! I really love all the chapters u have put of

CraftMiner4Life chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
I Really liked this chapter it was intense i LOVE it lol

CraftMiner4Life chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
This is the best chapter yet it is a very nice chapter to read and i really want to know the history behind Night Bolt and Fang...

Keep Up The Great Work :)
CraftMiner4Life chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Fang is probably my favorite character she is very strong and if she was in real life... WATCH OUT WORLD! U R doing a great job and i want to thank you for making this story and i know that it is not going to end soon but this has to my favorite story!

Keep Up The Great Work :)

PS: you are very creative!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
reviw
LectronZgamer chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Hey good story can't wait to read the rest of it and keep up the good work!
CraftMiner4Life chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
WHY! A CLIFF HANGER AHHHHHH! I guess i will have to wait and see XD i loved this chapter it was my favorite and i live the name BTW

Megalovaniac chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
Awesome job! Keep it up! Looking forward to the next chapter!
DJ Omegalovania chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
This is Wonderful! This should get loads of attention, because its one of the best books I've read so far! The characters are lovable, including the villians. NightBolt is certainly a villain you would love to hate, but formed a special bond with her too, it's the same for Fang and Ringo, Cocoa and Phoenix, Jade and even Richard. I know it's still in progress, but what I've read so far... phenomenal! You certainly know how to write this!
Silver Sylveon chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
This is SO Good! I loved every part! I've grown attached to Ringo and Fang, and even NightBolt too. She is a villain I love to hate, it also makes me feel the emotions of every character. There were some sad parts and some funny moments in this book, and I know it has potential to become a best seller soon. Keep up that awesome work and stay determined!

- Silver Sylveon