Reviews for The White Lake School for Wizards
L.Nik9 chapter 19 . 5/9/2019
Thank you so much for continuing the story. These series are one of my top fav! Are you planing to continue with new instalment?
Jan1 chapter 19 . 9/13/2018
Wonderful! Lurv it! I am so looking forward to the adventures of Indrina and her powerful common-born friends... the romance between our prince wizard and Gerad... and the ever growing intrigue within the wizard community! Ugghhh! This is very exciting!
The.Flailing chapter 17 . 8/28/2018
EEEEEEEEEE VINCENT AND GERAN KISSING! I don't think I'll ever get over how cute they are together XDDD
OH MARCO GETS DIALOGUE! YAY! I must admit, although he seems like a rather minor character, I'm surprisingly really fond of Marco. I really hope he's in more scenes in the future!

Haha oh I love Vincent's eagerness! Unable to contain his questions haha. He's such a good boy :P
Ahhh the new kids are all so cute! I hope we get the chance to see them grow up! (which is my not-so-subtle way of asking if there will be another installment/sequel after this one? please? I really hope so *lots of heart eyes*)
The.Flailing chapter 16 . 8/25/2018
INDRINA LIFTED THE ARMOIR? SHE CAN LIFT HER BED? OMG SHE'S ALSO GOING TO BE SO POWERFUL OMG!
Yay rescue!
Ohhh Jimmy sounds powerful! So do the other two, the boy and the not-Jill girl (I think I missed her name somewhere). All these new native powers! So exciting!

Huh. Did not expect Osterelle to own up to it, but she did. Well, that's at least a little redeeming I suppose. Same for Grigen and Pemba. At least they all understand the gravity of their actions now

YAAAAAAAAS ULIMA HAS FINALLY GOTTEN HIS COMEUPPANCE! EXCELLENT!
AHAHAHA YES I really really really hope that the full council will recommend a longer sentence! It's probably unlikely, but I can still hope XD
The.Flailing chapter 15 . 8/25/2018
BAHAHAHA OMG LIDA Well at least she's multitasking? Avoiding her embroidery AND getting back at Antony for a prank AND getting to said with her stepfather? This woman is GOING PLACES hahahaha XD

OHHH FOSTER MOM DONATA OH THAT'S SO LOVELY

OH YES BACKSTORY ON LADY DONATA! Ohhh she went home to visit her family when the second wizard wars took place! I had idly wondered about that, it's good to know more about her background! She's so noble, I love her character so much

WOW no carriage waiting? SO RUDE
AHAHAHA YES LADY ASITA'S RESPONSE TO LORD HELGALAND IS SO SAVAGE I LOVE IT
YAAAAAAAS ASITA YOU GO GET 'EM!
AHAHAHAAAAA Grigen and Pemba finding out that they bound a soothesayer: VINDICATIONNN!
The.Flailing chapter 14 . 8/25/2018
OMG Vincent, sweet boy, he's going to be so powerful! His light is really making him an incredible wizard! I also love how a lot of Vincent's natural talents can be traced back to Kieran in some way - when his light is first described, it immediately reminded me of when Kieran saved his life and the description of light coruscating under the baby's skin before he took his first breath; Vincent's ability to manipulate clouds reminds me of the blizzard Kieran called when he almost died protecting the baby madrin; and then of course Vincent has prophetic dreams like Kieran does too. Given what's been theorized about how Kieran's vast powers are due to his contact with the baby madrin, I would hazard a guess that a lot Vincent's magical ability is due to the huge amount of magic that Kieran used to save the baby's life?

Lord Calim's comment about "for those of you who disagree with the school's existence" makes me wary of him...
OH A TRADE SCHOOL OH THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA I TOTALLY DIDN'T THINK OF THAT OHHH NOW HIS EARLIER COMMENTS ABOUT A SECOND SCHOOL MAKE SENSE!

Oh Lida, she's a little bit of a trouble maker, so mischevious! I love her XP
The.Flailing chapter 13 . 8/22/2018
OH NO! INDRINA! They found out! I hope they don't decide to attack her with magic, or bind her powers or anything awful like that!

I'm with Celli on this one; sending a nine-year-old to spy on a very powerful group of wizards seems more than a little dangerous, even if Kieran can make sure Indrina isn't harmed, it still makes me nervous XP I love Celli's punishment for Kieran, it's perfect haha!

HOOOOOKAY the plot is moving along really fast! It's getting to the climax and I can't wait!
The.Flailing chapter 12 . 8/22/2018
OMG VOTING VOTING VOTING IT'S VOTING TIMEEE!
Ohhh super interesting! I'm happy with the results, but some of the votes were a lot closer than I thought they would be! And also, Ulima's henchmen reveals himself! Lord Deram seems like as asshat XD
Asita is BOSS AF in this chapter, I LOVE her! When she was first introduced in the series, I didn't really like her, but she grew on me, and then I had MAD RESPECT for her in the second one when she turns in her own father; that's when she became one of my fave characters in the series. I've really really enjoyed following her character arc through the series! I think she's doing a great job as Master of the Hall
I really enjoyed the part where the wizards like Deram are shocked to discover that the mandate for full employment will have to be implemented by the new school's own staff, and not Estan. Priceless!

UGGG Osterelle is so grosssss. I hope Indrina can go home soon! I'm getting really nervous about her being at this school; the longer she stays, the greater the chances of discovery and I'm really worried that she'll get hurt
The.Flailing chapter 11 . 8/19/2018
UG Ulima is such a snake! But I'm starting to like Lady Grigen more after this scene. I'm glad she refused to take part in the binding; that's horrible business and it's going to come back and bite them all in the ass later on! I can't wait until it happens!

OHHHHHH CASTING GROUP SPELLS! I'm so glad we get to learn more about this! We saw it with the weather spell and the tidal wave spell that Imbario's follwers used in The Royal Wizard! Oooh I wonder if Vincent is powerful enough to detect the spell casting 'signature' of other wizards! That would be so cool! Although, the difference between Collette and Geran might be because Geran and Vincent's powers mesh?

Awww Vincent, don't be nervous to talk about your feelings! I totally understand though - I'm always so anxious when I have to talk about my feelings too
AHHHH YES VINCENT! SWEET BOY! He's growing up so fast! I love this scene! I have such a soft spot for scenes between Vincent and Kieran, especially when they're being open and honest and Kieran gets to be an awesome loving parent!
I love Kieran's insight! The whole falling-in-love-above-your-station thing totally didn't come to mind when I was thinking about Geran, even though it was a big part of why Kieran didn't admit his feelings for Edouard until the end of the second installement; I can't believe I totally missed that point XP

OMG these noble kids are SO PETTY AND RUDE OMG
OH MY GOD THEY BOUND A SMALL BOY? omg but his native talent sounds so cool! BUT OMG POOR THING! AHHH NO DON'T CRY! THAT'S SO HORRIBLE, THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE! Poor Jimmy! Don't worry! Kieran will rescue all of you!
The.Flailing chapter 10 . 8/19/2018
GASP! VINCENT IS HAVING NAUGHTY DREAMS! Ohhh I wonder if they are simply naught dreams or if they are in any capacity prophetic? haha probably not, probably just my wishful thinking XD I really really like them as a couple!

Ohhh that transcription spell is is handy! Another thing I love about this series is getting to learn more and more about the kinds of magic that can be done and all kinds of spells!

OH NO INDRINA! These noble-born brats are all so rude! UG I really can't stand any of them. Poor poor Indrina! I hope she doesn't have to endure this for much longer!
The.Flailing chapter 9 . 8/19/2018
SOFT KIERAN AND EDOUARD MOMENT YAAAAAS I LIVE FOR THESE MOMENTS!
Ahhh I love how affectionate Kieran is with all of the children, and I love how affectionate Vincent is too! These moments are so pure and sweet and I can't get enough of them hahaha XD
Soft boys make my heart warm *insert heart heart emoji*

YAAAS TANK TRASKER! SLAYYY! I love Tank, he's so awesome!
I'm also loving Lady Donata! She's also BOSS AF! I mean, she was a total boss in The Wizard Prince too! I'm glad she's continuing to be hyper awesome! I totally relate to her anger and her no-nonsense attitude haha!

UG Ulima is so arrogant! In the last one, he thought he could just waltz into the position as Master of the Hall and now he thinks he can somehow just magically get the King to pay stipends to the wizards he graduates. He's not very bright hahahaha!

I kind of feel bad for Lady Grigen, she sounds like she really knows what she's doing and that she has a real passion and talent for teaching. I'm slightly upset that she was passed over for the job that Kergin got; I think she would have been equally as good in teaching and less prickly than Kergin. It's unfortunate that she had to go in league with Ulima in order to fulfill her dream of becoming a teacher.

AND THE CONCLAVE BEGINS! I really liked these scenes, it's super interesting getting to see Hall politics and other wizards. Lufri and Henrick seem really nice! Even if they're minor characters, I love that you have such a wide cast as people in this series, it really makes the world so real and adds so much depth!

AHHH YES ANOTHER SOFT MOMENT WITH KIERAN AND EDOUARD! I AM FULFILLED!
The.Flailing chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
THIS EGG LESSON IS SO COOL! I love how you're incorporating psychology and science into these magic lessons! It's so cool! Even in the earlier works, when you described how illusions work and how they teach ethics of illusions and ethics of weather spells in the first trilogy, I've always thought your world building has been so amazing! I also really like getting to know some of Vincent's classmates too! I'm glad that Clancy and Jessri and Marco are all doing well! I really enjoy getting to follow all of your characters and watch them grow as the series progresses, it's really awesome!
REPAIR SPELL! I'm so proud of Vincent being one of the last ones standing! As readers, we know that he's powerful, but I'm still so proud of him nonetheless XD

GERAAAAAAAN! SLEEPOVERS! AHHHHH THE BOYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! Vincent is being so mature about it, I'm really glad that he and Geran are taking their time and aren't rushing into anything too quickly. They make such a great couple, I so so so happy for both of them! I can't wait to watch this relationship unfold further!

OMG CONCLAVE CONCLAVE CONCLAVE CONCLAVECONCLAVECONCLAVE! IT'S HEREEEEEEEE
The.Flailing chapter 7 . 8/19/2018
Ahhh Indrina is so cute! I love reading from her perspective! Her inner kid-logic is so fun and sheds such different perspective on the events! Whoa she's a telepath? That's so cool! Indrina is bound to grow up to be a very powerful wizard! I can't wait to see what happens!

UGGG Lady Osterelle seems so slimy, I dislike her already haha
WOW these nobles children are so rude!

EWWW ULIMAAAA SO SLIMYYY

I hope Indrina doesn't get hurt or get into too much trouble! She seems so young to be trusting with such an important and dangerous mission! I really enjoyed this chapter :)
The.Flailing chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
So I just realized that even though I had read up until Chapter 13 before waiting until the end to continue, I haven't reviewed any chapter past the previous one! Sorry! I had to force myself to stop reading until the piece was completed because I didn't want to get caught on a cliffhanger (a piece of my soul dies every time I get left hanging haha)

INDRINA! AMBREA! A COUSIN! She's Celli's niece, so does that mean she's Armand's daughter? Or more distantly related? I love her personality already, just from the short interactions in this chapter!

OMG
OH MY GOD
THEY KISSED
THEY KISSED! AHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS! Such a sweet scene! When Geran went to brush the hair out of Vincent's face, I was like "Kiss? Kiss? Please?" and then when he continued to brush his fingers through Vincent's hair I was like "KISS? PLEASE KISS!" AND THEN THEY KISSED AND I SQUEALED. They are sooo cute! I love it! Geran's bashfulness is so cute, and I love how gentle the boys are with each other.

OH LORD FALDON! I must admit, when he was introduced in the previous installment, I was wary of him for holding Ulima in high regard. I wasn't sure how genuine his change of heart was at the end of the Wizard Prince, but I'm so happy with how his character has turned out! I like him and Lady Selma quite a bit now.

The plot is moving along quite nicely! The pacing and tone is a bit different from the previous pieces in the series, it's interesting reading them all in one go!
chibikodo chapter 19 . 8/15/2018
Oh my goodness, but what is going to happen next with Antonio and Vincent? Who was spying? Will Edouard step down as he gets older so his son isn't juat thruat into being a king overnight?

I sure hope you plan on writing a sequel!
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »