Reviews for The Commander's Daughter
LissyLuLuBell97 chapter 5 . 5/16/2018
I love your story. And I know that it is a long shot but I do hope you pick it back up someday.
marzmez chapter 5 . 2/22/2018
Over a year since an update? Please continue!
gulistala chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
That's a bit suss, she was coincidentally ill right before Marsie got attacked. And she's quite close to the father. Hmm.
gulistala chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
No! Where'd he go? Why? I have no idea what's going on. I get that Donovan's protecting someone but is pushing Marsie onto Laurie necessary? Can't wait to read more!
gulistala chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
What the heck?! Did Donovan just break their bond? I thought it was clear that when he said there's someone's wellbeing that he cannot forsake he either meant his duty to the royal family or her. Isn't it? I don't understand why the law couldn't be changed, couldn't Laurie, Donovan and Marsie slowly persuade the King to change the law? I don't think the Commander would because he doesn't seem to be thinking all that clearly, nor does he know Marsie that well. I'm just glad that Laurie knows about Donovan and Marsie's feelings for each other. Hopefully he won't try anything even if his parents and the commander prefer him to.

Wow this is painful to watch. Two people who are actually life companions being forced to part ways because they've labelled it complicated right from the get go. If you call it complicated, it becomes complicated.

Really glad you've updated by the way, can't wait to read more even though it is going to be tormenting from now.
TJreader chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I have greatly enjoyed reading The King's Guard. I was not surprised to see The Lord of the Rings in your profile. Nor your study of English Lit. Where are you from?
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Heehee. I do hope that Laurie's feelings for her are platonic through and through. It's what makes their friendship so beautiful to me.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
UPDATE AGAIN pleaseeeee
Pixel0025 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I'm excited tos ee this up! Yay!