Reviews for Man of Ash and Thorns
Yakosh chapter 15 . 9/14
If you're writing a reboot, does that mean this is dead?
Yakosh chapter 14 . 7/18
Please just post another chapter here with all the details whenever that story comes out.
EventualHorizon chapter 2 . 4/24
Just found this third book in the storyline. I have only finished chapter 1 which is my excuse for the lack of any meaningful feedback.

I am glad that you are continuing the series. I have enjoyed it very much and look forward to the rest of the book.
It's Nyx chapter 13 . 4/23
Wait... so is Sophie really dead? Well, at least Lilith is alright. Great chapter, leaves me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one. About the 3rd, or 1st person thing, I would love to see a little 1st person! It could be great!
Yakosh chapter 13 . 4/22
I don't think Lilith's party is going to be worse than what Reyna did to Adele.
I can't wait for more.
trodrian chapter 13 . 4/22
I think you should leave the story 'as is' because telling it in 1st POV is harder to follow. The reader becomes you, the teller, so you need to provide a lot of detail through internal dialog which becomes very confusing.

I like this chapter a lot. Liked Bub's role to mediate the damage. Liked how you devolved Reyna to humanity too. Her God like persona in the last chapter was a bit too much. Showing her limitation by her collapsing was much better than before.
prosaa chapter 13 . 4/22
I personally prefer 1st person. I think it's the most involved you can be in a story as a reader.
It's Nyx chapter 12 . 4/2
Definitely intense. I really wish we knew the truth about our two vampire friends. Adele could've easily been lying.
trodrian chapter 12 . 3/28
I hope you explain what Adele represented. It sounded like a combination Vampire and caster but I thought vampires could not cast magic. Also, how did Sophie die?
trodrian chapter 11 . 3/7
nice, but would have been better with the duel. I am so looking forward to a fight to the death.
Ford123 chapter 11 . 3/6
Hello !
The suspense in this chapter was great ! I can't wait to know what is going to happen. The fight will be great ! Is Lilith alright ? Hopefully she's just restrained and locked away. I was wondering what are bub's and Sam's powers exactly, was it specified and I forgot ? Anyway they were scary in this chapter haha. I really like long chapter; I would have loved if you had included the fight ! Now we have to wait :(

This is simply an opinion, but I feel the plot would have been even richer if they had investigated more before the big reveal. For instance, they could have talked to the casters and discovered the robery of the bones and Adele's control over the casters. Now it feels like it was too easy to get the whole story behind what is happening in New Orlean. Despite this slight criticism, you are right that the storyline is well structured and it is obvious that you knew were you were going with this story ! Well done, it's great to read.

Can't wait for the update !

Ford123
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 11 . 3/6
Hi there!

I like the whole bantering thing. Although the more Adele talked, the more I felt she was digging her grave deeper.

Also, there were a number of errors that somehow got through editing and proofreading.

My biggest concern is:

Where's the duel?! I want the DUEL! hahahaha

Keep it up! (And please tell me the next update is not gonna take longer than a few days... please?! *bats eyelashes adorably*)

-Daydreamer
trodrian chapter 10 . 2/23
I've been too lazy to read anything lately, so I finally decided to catch up with you today. I really like where you're taking this. Nice to se her stretch her powers a little.
Ford123 chapter 9 . 1/28
Hey ! I love longer chapters, it makes me more enthralled by the story since we can only read a chapter at the time.

I'm dying to know what's going on in New Orleans :O. Reyna can be scary !

Keep up the good work and until next chapter,
Ford123
MissKukyMonster chapter 9 . 1/27
I have been following your story for a while now, though I haven't left any reviews yet, but I figured it's time. But Wow I am really enjoying this series, it is so well written and engaging, with lifelike characters and an original universe that has been built well enough to exist on its own! Fantastic writing, I will enjoy following this story through to the end. :)