Reviews for The Forbidden Room
ReadingAndWritingIsMyLife171 chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
Great to c ur back! Looking forward for the next chaps! gl ;)
rando99 chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
OMG WELCOME BACK!
great to c that ur back to writing! i hope to c u upload more soon
lovely chapter as always, getting more and intense each time and yayyy that crystal and kristy are back together!
can't wait for the next chap,
your fan,
rando99
gs5 chapter 12 . 1/23/2017
Oh yeah, I know how that feels. *sigh*
Vad73 chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Don't worry, this happens all the time to me! Luckily, I didn't think you were dead :P and I will never lose hope in The Forbidden Room! It's getting really interesting, so I hope that all of our support will pursuade you to start typing again! Don't worry, one day you will wake up and be like, "Ah, I NEED TO START WRITING!" One day... XD
rando99 chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
awwwww, it's alright! we're gonna wait patiently ;) KRISTY LIVES!
Myriem chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
lol I too have a great love for tomato sauce...not weird at all! :DD My friends are always like 'you have some chicken on your tomato sauce' What's not to love about it! :DD Anyways great chapter as always! Hopefully dad isn't as tight-lipped as mum!
Myriem chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
oh man, the cliffhanger! The story's also getting creepier and creepier with each chapter that passes, and I love the direction it's heading c: Have you heard of the indie horror game 'ib' before? It's quite low-key and not many people have played it, but I think you'll like it! -
Myriem chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
haha dammit mum, you should know what little children are like! 'Do not enter' basically means YOU MUST TRY TO ENTER AT ALL COSTS. XD Can't wait till Kristy actually explores the room c:
Myriem chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
oh wow, that took a dramatic turn! I like the size of your chapters, they're very bite-sized c:
Myriem chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This is a gripping start! c:
gs5 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
If only she asked what? How she knew? I think it's just like the Warriors fanfic 'Distorted Reality' and the Great One is a demon who wants to eat Kristy... :) or well, kill her.

~Gold
ReadingAndWritingIsMyLife171 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Cool! :)
rando99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
when r u gonna upload? i'm waiting and im curious! thanks and hurry ;)
gs5 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Is she manipulating her or whatever or does she seriously love Kristy more than her parents? OwO

-Gold
rando99 chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
so my favorite character in this story is crystal. i thought i was gonna like kristy the most but i found myself liking crystal more since she's more like me ;) jolly and enthusiastic.
i hope they forgive each other and become friends again soon!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »