Reviews for Met
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I think he DID do the right thing. I don't believe that it's better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all. Cause now he can get on with his life, really meet somebody else, and not have that shadow forever hanging over everything he does. Your writing was really smooth and the dialogue sounded really natural. Great job! The idea that he could relive his life after 'correcting' mistakes is interesting - wonder how it affects his process of aging?

Ever hear of 'twenty five minutes too late' by Michael Learns to Rock? You can cover that one of these days, based on this story.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Once again, I'm not sure what to say here, because I hate that you have these situations that necessitate angst fics, but your writing is just /so/. /Dang/. /Good/ that I can't really criticize or grumble. With the result being I don't know what to say. :l So I shall just say that no, I don't think he should have made that final jump, but it definitely loaned a bittersweet note to the ending, which just caps it off as a prime example of an excellent angst story. So well done. :)