Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
...Well. You just effectively wrecked the sequel that I had half written, as effectively as Muse wrecked the ships. :/ And you have effectively wrecked me, too, 'cause now I'm crying all over my pillow and all over my keyboard, and I have a massive headache and the crying has made it worse, and /this was so dang good why do you have to write such good stuff all the time/?! 0_0 Why can't you ever write /one/ lousy story, just so I don't feel so mediocre? :/ XD
In all seriousness, this was wildly impressive, and I'm just so flattered that you've written stories based off of my story. :) And now I'm going to go listen to those covers, 'cause my head still hurts too much to read BoaTW just yet, and I'm too excited for the covers to wait anymore anyway.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Oh no, a sad ending! *wipes at eyes*

It was so bittersweet you could market it as a brand of chocolate. Kenway x Muse is innocent and earnest but I just can't call it anything else but a non-platonic love, since they kissed and meant it. I kind of hoped for a happy ending, like I dunno, Kenway turns into a merman too by some kind of magic, but that would be a cheat ending I guess. Better he goes out in a blaze of glory like the dashing pirate that he is, than die of old age to mismatch Muse's immortality.