Reviews for Slave of the Underworld
Jiska chapter 1 . 10/31
I think I never clicked so fast on a notification like today.
Actually it is already night time where I live, but that did not stop me!

As usual the wait was all worth it.
Super detailed chapter with an accurate description of Ma'at's feather and the devourer. You research quite a lot, don't you?
Love how they all still think, that Anubis is a monster. But who can jugde them? They where always told, that he is a monster..

I'm looking forward to a new chapter and what will happen to my beloved Anubis (:

Greetings,
Jiska (who still did not manage to log herself in...)
Jiska chapter 6 . 10/31
I think I never clicked so fast on a notification like today.
Actually it is already night time where I live, but that did not stop me!

As usual the wait was all worth it.
Super detailed chapter with an accurate description of Ma'at's feather and the devourer ! You do research quite a lot, do you?

Love how they all still think, that Anubis is monster. But who can jugde them? They where always told, that he is a monster..

Greetings,
Jiska (who still did not manage to log herself in...)
Jiska chapter 6 . 10/31
Jiska here,
I forgot my password...

I never clicked so fast on a notification like today.
It is already night time where I live, but that did not stop me from reading a new chapter I have been waiting for so long !

As usual your description of the world is easy to imagine, full of details and the devourer seems frightening.
As far as I can tell you are pretty accurate according to the court of Ma'at and her feather.

Looking fward for new chapters and what will happen to my beloved
Jiska chapter 6 . 3/21
I'm so glad that you uploaded a new chapter!
Unfortunatly I'm not able to log myself in :(

Again I have to say, that you create a whole new world. The shadows are super creepy and threatening but fortunatley Anubis is there to Save our goddess.

As soon as I am home again, I'll Login and Write a better Review. I just wanted you to know, that I am still enjoying and reading this fiction!
jiskajay chapter 5 . 2/26
Oh my gosh.
I can't even describe how much I love this story!

You wrote it so well and fluently, it's a pleasure to read and you can easily imagine the underworld and all of the gods.

I like how you picture Anubis ( the hideous head and the burned fur).
I would really like to know how the relationship between Harthos and Anubis turns and why he smells burned and always has new scars.

Please please update ! If you have a patreon or something similiar I would like to support you , just so you can keep up the good work.

I hope you read this, since your last update was in November 2016...

Jiska
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
This is great story and what will happen to Hathor and Anubis in next chapter and I hope you continue this story this is really great
Oishii chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I'm getting more invested in this haha. The images you create for the duat are really rich in interesting. One thing I had trouble with when reading was in some large paragraphs where there were multiple speakers I sometimes couldn't tell who was speaking, or I thought who was talking turned out to be someone else. Other than that I enjoyed the chapter. I'm anxious to know how Hathor is doing with Anubis .
Oishii chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Wow, I'm really loving this so far. I am immensely envious with how elegantly you write. It is very captivating. I like the premise of the story. I smiled during the prologue thinking, 'I see I have found someone else who enjoys torturing Anubis. We are going to get along very well.' I'm excited to see where this story goes.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This is a powerful introduction! Really well done. Everything flowed really well, yet at the same time was interesting enough to lock in my interest. I was able to clearly imagine everything you described as well, especially the seeress.

Great job!