Reviews for My secret admirer
yokaikitsune58 chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
This story is very well written and your readers would love to see its end, Author please update...
jadesays chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
I hope things will be getting better for her!
K chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
Good luck with your classes :)
jadesays chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
Oh no... Not this dark. I don't like it... :( Poor Rose :(
jadesays chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
So this secret admirer is not Jake? ow...

Wait, the school and the teachers do not know Rose ran away from home?
jadesays chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
You wrote this chapter better than the previous ones! Easier on the eyes :)

What a mean granny, but hey now she is free from boring party and life will give her more exciting gifts! hmm, right? (wink)
jadesays chapter 4 . 6/6/2017
It has potential to be a great story.

I just think that maybe you need to slow down the story flow a bit. Describe more about one moment before going on to the other. I feel like the story is a bit rushed. I couldn't yet to enjoy one moment, it already moved on to the next one.

I didn't really notice the grammar mistakes - it was not really bothering me. However, I was bothered by the lack of proper uppercase usages. For example, you know, you should use uppercase for the first letter on each sentence, and 'i' (as in 'Me') should be written 'I' in uppercase. Also, you put some spaces out of order and you missed to add punctuations in some places. I am sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, but I have to say it's quite a dizzy to read the story like this. I hope you can improve it in the future because I know this story can be great!
hotcheri chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Happy birthday! And thanks for great chapter
hotcheri chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow, grandma and friend are terrible people! I really enjoyed this chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Your stories are funny, romantic and enjoyable to read and the mistakes don't really matter as long as I laugh I don't really care keep on writing dear