Reviews for Valley of Ashes
Sally chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
Love this. It's amazing and better than anything on here.
I can see anime has clear influence over you, and it's great! Wish you'd write more, complete this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Talk about an ending for this chapter!

There's room for a lot of growth, this sheltered world only a small part of all that is Valley of Ashes. I am also curious as to why the story has that title. Granted, not many reviews at the moment (I'm so sure you'll get more, once you get more chapters up), but this story has a lot of potential. Granted, Anya is a mix of childish and eerily mature. Mood-swings, much?

Or is it an act, because of her upbringing?

No idea. So I suppose the only thing I can do is wait for an answer, so do update. It takes time for stories to get noticed on this site. Most that seem to be popular is [M/M] and this site is able to give those readers what they want. We don't have many out in the published world, anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I'll be frank: there's a lot of new words in this chapter. Has a bit of an Asian flavor, though I think the few words in here would be easy to grasp given enough time. That, and they're not dumped on us right from the start. There's plenty of time for the first chapter (and, yes, it's long) to roll out before the hinted first conflict comes into play.

Though I am curious: Monsters and Men. I'm looking forward to seeing where that comes up at, as it is in the description. Seeing as this is likely going to be a longer story...well, I'll stick around and see how it goes. Best of luck writing!