Reviews for Passionately from the Sidelines
a123123123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.