Reviews for Bad Apple
CherryAngel991 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I like Ryota. Ryota is funny. Also, this is AWESOME. It's really cool so far! Update soon, yeah?
CherryAngel991 chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
I'm liking it so far... Interesting, very interesting...
CherryAngel991 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Wow. Just wow. No, not just wow. Wowza is way more appropriate. THIS IS GREAT though I guess I should've expected that from you, heh. I mean, I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but it seems super cool so far.
more-than-inactive chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Beautiful characters.
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
WHY YOUR CHAPTERS BE SHORT.

Well, they're taking it pretty calmly actually. I would panic since there isn't any internet.
And Carlos made a bad assumption. Who says it can't be a guy? If I transported a bunch of teenagers to a parallel world, that would probably be my response so that they think I'm weird.

I like Ryota. He's a nerd. And Soul is actually pretty calm.
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
WOOT WOOT WOOT NEW CHAPTER.
Alright. I like the new character introductions. It's a nice setup. Now if you would JUST WRITE THE DANG STORY.
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
WOOOOO AND UPDATE.
I found an error. You said "that is" instead of "that it."
Okay, since you asked for an actual review, I'll leave one. But besides that one error, I really didn't see anything. I like how you added tidbits about the characters to develop who they were beforehand. The situations and their thought process are pretty nice. Now I can't wait to see how you'll link them all together.
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Woooooo NEXT CHAPTER YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. I love the character descriptions. The names are good as well. I like Ryota the best; I kinda identify with him.
peacemansi chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
You should continue the story n it was good
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 10/24/2016