Reviews for Designated Enemies
DianyRdz chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Designated enemies... The many joys of high school. People who are misfits and outcasts go on to be big and great things while the ones that fitted in and were the school favorites tend to be just that. Obviously this does not apply to everyone and is just a generalization yet its ironic that when you’re in high school one thinks and believes they are at the top of the world and then once it ends, things come crashing down for some while it brightens up and brings life to others. This fit for Taffy and “Shoo”. Funny how things turned out and how he was finding ways to annoy her (although with his mere presence I think he accomplished that with her) and now he is chasing after her. Taffy, while I understand that she feels guilty (I hope she does) for her way of being when she was younger, I don’t like how it seems that her life is what she deserves. People make mistakes all the time, they should not be punished eternally for things like that and she is afraid to let go.
Tapp chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
An easy and relaxing story. Although not much happens in the way of conflict, it was still a very pleasant read with likeable characters and cute back stories. Keep it up.