Reviews for Crimson Wolves
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 34 . 3/10
Wow. I can really feel Carl's fear. I'm sure anyone would he afraid in his position. But I have to give him credit for holding out so long. That pirate is insane.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 33 . 2/18
So if I'm reading this correctly, the crew of the Crimson Wolf are going to try and get to the moon before the rebellion to rescue Carl and Emily. But will they still use Emily to save all of the remaining rebels from that horrible desease that has infected them all? Well, things don't look good, but I hope they can make it out of this one alive.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 32 . 1/31
This has to be my favorite chapter yet! I could feel the excitement growing with this story! Saito's speech was very inspiring as well! I like how you have been building up her anger and fire since the first time we met her. That really made the speech feel natural to me.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 31 . 1/23
Emily's past? So that's why she called Szu "captain" when they met. Though you should make that more clear by having Soears call him "captain". Good chapter!
Dlombardi chapter 5 . 1/17
Gasha lives!

I liked this story, anything with intense fight scenes attract my eyes. The action kept the pace of the chapter going and the conflict was great too. Great work!

Some tips, if I may: I really couldn't comment much on the characters, I felt like I should read more about them from the very beginning of the piece before I lay judgement. No that wasn't a tip xp, these are: I noticed some minor punctual errors and typos. For instance you should use commas rather than periods prior to said verbs. Also instead of saying said, there are other equivalent words to use which would convey better emotions from your characters.

Also, try using character tags. For instance, instead of saying Saito, call out to her features when referencing her (aside from saying she and her actual name)

Laatly, almost forgot, I would steer away from using was in action scenes, especially fighting ones. Because was is passive, and you want to use active voice during active scenes, such as a couple here.

Overall good chap! Sorry for the long review xp
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 30 . 1/16
To be honest, I don't trust those rebels either. But Petra pretty much just saved their lives. Wonder how the princess is fairing in a cell?
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 29 . 1/8
Nice to see their relationship grow. You do a good job at conveying emotions through the character's interactions. I wonder how Emily knows Hashan and Admiral Szu? (Also, nice job with the intro ;))
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 28 . 1/2
I like Illien's "Captain Rhodes" act. The eye patch is a nice touch too. Argh! So many mysteries though! Scipio seems to know more than he is letting on though. I am a little suspicious of him now. Hope to see another update soon!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 27 . 12/23/2017
Sure hope Emily and Carl are still alive. And that the crazy space pirate doesn't have them. So Emily is immune to R2, huh? Well, that's good, maybe Petra can synthesize an antidote from her. If they can find Emily, which I am confident they will.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
A space battle! In space! I can't believe those Ninth Order guys are carpet bombing another planet. I like how you handle the conversations between characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
Hm, so I am guessing that René must have had some relationship with Gasha, probably not romantic but pretty close. I like how you touch upon just about everyone's history. It all seems to be connecting now.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
Wow! Everything is finally connecting. Everyone meets everyone. I really can't wait for this!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 23 . 11/25/2017
This is not good. Carl and Emily have neem kidnapped. I assume by those rebels but it could be the pirates? Not really sure but whoever it is means bad news for the crew. Nice chapter. :)
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 22 . 11/19/2017
Odeilla was so brave! I am very proud of her decision. I hope she and Farima (Petra's mother) survives. Thanks for taking my advice, the story looks a lot smoover now. :)
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 21 . 11/14/2017
Welcome back! So there is poison in the air and the team needs to leave. I probably need to go back to a couple past chapters to get the full picture, but this was really good. I suggest that in the beginning of each chapter, you put a small excerpt of the previous chapter connected because you follow separate character perspectives. For example:

Rene looked up in horror as the foot rose above their heads. The last thing she saw before blacking out as a hand grab her...

You can put that in italics and then continue the story. Just a suggestion. ;)
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »