Reviews for A Shudder Before the Beautiful
prosaa chapter 53 . 3/15/2017
Hi there!

Just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm still following and enjoying this series. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
prosaa chapter 49 . 1/22/2017
I've been following this story for awhile now and can say I look forward to when I get an email about updates.

I agree with one of the past reviews that it was moving a bit slowly but I think that the author has done a good job of accelerating the story.
Sepherohth chapter 16 . 1/15/2017
Well, to be honest it was a very good idea but then as I kept on reading the story kept on becoming stale, I would like to read more if it but I simply cannot. I especially find something that really irks me, that being "the ageless eyes of wisdom..." and so on continues the almost same rant every time she looks into someone's eyes. I mean, we get it she's very wise and powerful now but flaunting those powers and everything, I just can't handle it anymore. Please try to revise your story and see where you can change some things to make it a little more interesting.
Tapp chapter 34 . 11/15/2016
Interesting concept, moving perhaps a bit too slowly. It's pretty much established that Heidi turns people's lives around for the better and everyone just accepts her and lets her do whatever she wants, and the conflict never really escalated from there. Gonna be interesting to see if there's actually going to be a battle of the Titans happening... but I sort of doubt it given the direction of this story. Anyway, good work. Keep it up.