Reviews for Ask Me About My Feminist Agenda
CoffeeWritingAddiction chapter 1 . 22h
If feminism is about equality for all genders, then why is it called feminism? The word feminism just makes think of equality only for females. And the reason I feel this way is because all the feminists I have seen seem to think that only Women's rights matter these days.

I am a woman, myself, and I think feminism (the way it is in today's society, at least) is absolute bull.

(Side note: Abortion (which is killing babies) is only seen as a choice to those who are Pro Choice. To a Pro Lifer, like myself, there is no choice when it comes to abortion (murder).)

Why do feminists feel that their way of thinking is better than the rest of ours? Why do feminists think that we all should have their same opinions? Feminists want people to hear their opinions but when someone else has an opinion that disagrees with their own, they have a fit about it.

Feminism today is just women hating on men. Plain and simple. There's nothing good coming out of it. And I will never agree with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
People who use the words 'Feminazi' are fantastically ignorant, angry and in my experience, unable to cope with strong women on equal terms. They generally have a very poor knowledge and understanding of history and a very limited understanding of life beyond their own egos and circumstances. Basically, they have no clue or they just don't care to examine why feminism is still necessary. It's beyond them.
Pity them. Try to educate them. If they are so threatened by what you are trying to make them understand, just move on. They are in the small monority and will live bitter and twisted and trapped in their loser mindsets. Many of them will live and die alone. That's their own fault, frankly.
Zy-Guy chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
While I do disagree, I would like to disagree politely. Check out every time Milo Yiannopoulos and Ben Shapiro have debated with an SJW or feminist or leftist. I don't mean any ill will, I would just like to disagree