Reviews for Twinkle
DianyRdz chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Twinkle. Different yet not so different. While I like the name Theresa, I preferred Twinkle. I think it suited her. She was the twinkle in more than just her mother’s eye. I liked this story. No, Wally didn’t do right in showing Twinkle and exploring with her yet I mean while he was showing her, he never did do much without her consent. This one, was a tough one to think about because while I mean I know she was borderline autistic and she doesn’t know what is going on and what is what, what happened between Twinkle and Wally was pretty natural. Was it normal? Depends on how you look at it, Was he taking advantage of her? He was yet he was in a way showing her and exploring with her. In any other situation, two people doing this, others would have been fine. And I totally understand how being that this is not the case Wally feels guilty about it but while it is certainly not excusing him unbeknownst to him, he did develop feelings for Twinkle. He did feel remorse about what he was doing because he was conscious that what he was doing would not be viewed as right by anyone.
This story is a very good one. Having to put my thoughts on a review was killer because my mind were all sorts of debates regarding it but nonetheless, very good read(:
zagato chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
This is cool. Thanks for writing!