Reviews for Three Sisters
Guest chapter 50 . 9/5
Perfect ending! Thank you so much for tying up the endings for all three sisters. I have enjoyed this story immensely. Looking forward to November! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 9/2
LOVING all the updates! Really enjoying your style of wording and the progression of this story.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/1
Thank you so much for the new chapters. Wow, definitely a few surprises! And a cliffhanger! Loving it!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/31
Thank you so much for the generous update! Really enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/4
Oh yay! He's back! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/2
Thank you! Thank you! Sorry to hear about the unemployment, but super happy that you will be able to update more frequently.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 1/23
I am a little confused: Is Maria the child of their father's first wife? Why does she seem almost disenfranchised from the other girls? What is her standing?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 1/22
An interesting beginning. I am glad that we no longer live in those times. It may make for romantic stories, but real life back then was much less attractive.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/7
Great chapter! What a difficult situation Sophia is in! Haha - love the part when she realizes that she is being English by relying on a cuppa to fix everything. :) Oh, I would love it if Maria and Domingo ended up together that way no one is hurt and pining away and Sophia can be with Captain Mayfair. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4
Really, really, really hoping that you finish this! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
Congratulations. I am looking forward to reading to the end. Thank you.
Rosie chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
I'm reading your story. Lovely historical fic. Is Maria's mother a slave?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
I am really enjoying this. I knew Regency etiquette was proper, but I had no idea it was THAT restrictive! I really like Sophia's character. I also thought it was interesting that you mentioned Sense and Sensibility because your writing seems a bit "Austen"ish to me. Great job! Looking forward to more.
Menginpeh chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Thank you for the swift updates. I am really enjoying the setting, characters, and storyline.
Ruff Desperado chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I don't even think elegant or eloquent best describes this. Just reading this chapter and visualising Diana and Sophia go back and forth is reminding me of the days back at school when I'd analyse classic literature. Yeah, um, besides that amazingness the dialogues good, the prose are good and...I can't think of a third thing but whatever it is, its good.