Reviews for For Want of Jam
zagato chapter 6 . 6/15/2019
This is wonderful, thank you!
studant chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I am doing a school reading response to this, and may I say; IT IS GREAT! So easy to read yet it is filled with descriptive adjectives like abrasive or deterrent. I can't wait to read more and it definitely deserves everyone who can to read it. The last lines leave you dazed and want to read more -well that happened to me! Please read.
a123123123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.