Reviews for Graffiti Poetry
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Thanks for the shoutout! :D
Yay glad they would go to same college! Glad it's a happy ending for everyone! :D
BradytheJust chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
AHHHHHHHHH! :D :D :D

Sorry... I got a little overwhelmed there.
Anyway, this was utter Perfection in the form of a story! (see what I did there)

You ended the story perfectly, and everyone is happy! I also loved how Issac took on some of Ashleigh traits and vice versa. "There were pieces of us on both sides of the bridge" Amazing line!

Amazing job my friend! Can't wait for your next masterpiece!
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Aah can't believe this is the final chapter! Looove this story! I enjoy reading it a lot! :)
I think it's not that she didn't believe in love. She just tried to be mature so she didn't take love lightly. But her confession was wow! People wouldn't mess with their relationship now.
Look forward to reading the epilogue!
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Awwwwww...
This chapter was so sweet I think I got cavities (and I'm not even mad.) Yes the character development was perfect and they are just so sweet together! :D
Having Ashleigh have her rant to Warran was a perfect climax, and I doubt anyone else will be messing with them!

I also wish that I had a girl visit and cuddle with me when I was sick ;) That was sweet to read.
Bring on the epilogue, because I can't wait!
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Awwww...
Alright, I love this story so much more now! I do like how you are playing with the idea of opposites attracting and I love how the biggest "problem" in their relationship is Issac saying he loves her.

Also, I do agree with Ashleigh, go into class, do the warm up early, and read till everyone else is done! I do the same :)

Great chapter as always my friend! Keep it up!
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
She freaked out! Oh my...
Yeah they were totally different both in what people thought about them and how they actually were like
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Whats up with her friends and the teachers? Ugh... They were such a cute couple. He was really sweet. Poor him had been bullied in the past :(
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Well, I can see why you liked the ending... so cute! :D
Issac and Ashleigh are so damn cute!

Your word choice was wonderful and I loved how you put them in the school environment, it really showed the contrast in their personalities.
Having Ashleigh's friends blast her about her choice of boyfriend was hilarious... I hope they accept him soon!
Your word choice was incredible and this chapter just made me smile! Amazing job!
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Aww... This is SO cute! Especially his nickname from his lil sis and the kiss :Db
Yup i'm curious what happened in the past! Can't wait to read it!
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Awwwww...
This chapter is making me smile like an idiot! :D Seeing a different side of Issac was really nice, and Kiera was SO ADORABLE!
The kisses were perfectly timed and so cute, and I liked the paragraphs about each of their personalities.

Also, I think I'm the male version of Ashleigh because I am very much a goody two shoes/teacher's pet. Treat teachers with respect and like people, and they will do the same. :)

Keep it up! I want more of this story! :)
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Aah... This is interesting start!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Awwww...
This story was adorable and so cute! Having a "Bad boy" meet a good girl is always an interesting combination and the Graffiti aspect just makes the story better.
I'm not much of an artist, but I do have an appreciation for Graffiti as a form of art because it is beautiful and can tell so many stories. I also liked the quote "We're not crazy, we're just not okay!" It hit me in the heart with your last story and now it's doing the same thing now!

Keep it up and I eagerly await the next chapter!