Reviews for The way things used to be
Ckh chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Ah, I'm always game for second person writing and this fills the sweet spot. It even has the smooth second person flow that draws me in too. This is wonderful, not for the protagonist, but you get the point.
NFlilauthor14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! U have such professional writing, this should be published! I can't emphasize on how much I loved it! AWESOME!
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I hope there was a fair bit of embellishment in this piece, otherwise I'd hate for you to have had this bad experience in RL. Likewise I hope she wasn't imaginary, that you really do have a friend like her to help you get through life.

Sometimes we all get caught up in our own lives and the shots and salvos that RL send our way, and we might forget or overlook those who need us cause it's hard just trying to keep our own act together. I'm glad that the MC didn't start blaming his friend for neglecting him a little, because that'd be too selfish of him - she was probably having not such a good day herself with all the frazzled running around organising things.

Anyway, we had a happy ending! Kind of...
RosesAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I didn't know you had basically written my autobiography, wow!

Because seriously once in freshman year I asked to go to the bathroom during class which I had never done before EVER because I was straight up having an anxiety attack and I needed some peace and quiet.

And yeah, as a senior whose friends ALSO constantly talk about college apps, I understand your pain.