Reviews for Saving the World Means Marrying a Alien? (Short-Story, Complete!)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21
I love this so much!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 15 . 6/20
This was such a cute story! I'm actually glad it was short, I think any other way it would have felt drawn out, or you would have had to include drama that would take away from the simplicity that makes this story so good.

You mentioned that people have asked for a sequel, but I don't think that would work. I think the tale has been told. However, you could do a 'sequel' of the same situation but with different characters. Maybe a woman more bull headed, a man less perfect? Maybe they find that she can't have kids, or his pheromones don't work on her? It would be cool, in part, because we would see "Emma-Cam" from the perspective of the many, many scared women.

I loved this story! Thank you for writing!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 7 . 6/20
So I was running late this morning and didn't get breakfast... The meal she is making sounds *so good*.

Wonderful chapter! I can't imagine being pregnant for that long, my god!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 4 . 6/20
Ohh, I wonder what ami-te means... Something romantic, I'm sure.

OMG poor Emma! She's gonna be so shocked!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 3 . 6/20
I love that she got distracted. I've read a couple of stories like this (and tbh I am worried as to why, because they're all dangerously similar to Stockholm syndrome) and too much they forget that humans aren't used to aliens. There will be a moment of shock before the fear kicks in, probably.

Loving this. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 2 . 6/20
So far, I am loving this! I also love that they had to get all of these women to the White House from all over and they were like- what is the most efficient car-like transport? Bus? Nah. Minivan? Nah. Limo. That's it, right there, best option.

Can't wait to see how it goes!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 15 . 1/22
eeeeek! that was amazing! sooooo ogoood
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 14 . 1/22
this story should go on forever! simple. end of.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 13 . 1/22
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that is so funny. sorry but she really is funny
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 12 . 1/22
she is a massive baka! she loves him but she doesn't know its like Harley and kevin all over again. eeek I love these guys
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 11 . 1/22
mmmmneeeaaackkk! yes I just made a very weird and funny noise. I love this chapter. its so playful but so much tension its mad.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 10 . 1/22
I love the stripping stuff that was really funny. there was something else I wanted ot say but now I cant remember what it was or what it was about...

oh wait I do remember. the bit about putting your feelings and other stuff aside we really don't care who we have sex with. I know that feeling well I wont go into it here though. aha I quite liked this chapter
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 9 . 1/22
I probably said this before but this is just so cuuuute
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 8 . 1/22
naw I love Yumi she sounds adorable!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 7 . 1/22
I realised that I still had this open and that I haven't read anything much this week and then I realised that I hadn't actually finished. dummy right but hey, I finished it in the end. I like the renovations they are cool. its a cute chapter.