Reviews for Kitsune no Megumi-gumi
villainous chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Even though I'd already read LLL5 I still had that slim hope Nodoka would get a a teeeeeeeeeeeny bit of happiness somehow like man :( but in saying that this ended up being pretty well written and thanks to that I feel Megumi got more depth and really liked her character development. I did like Nodoka x Megumi but at the same time I didn't but still I really (esp with LLL5) am so curious as to how Nodoka would react to the grown Manatsu, Yuuki and Megumi like... BASICALLY I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THAT NODOKA IS NOT ALONE CAUSE I FEEL FOR THAT POOR BABY BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD SPIDER WEB MAN
ROCuevas chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Quite good read this one was.
ROCuevas chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
Ooh hopefully all will be ok.
Serinphora chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
hopefully this isnt it? Nothing was resolved or concluded and what about Nodoka? Are we really going to be left with Nodoka having nothing but suffering? Plus we havent actually reached a relationship between the two at all of any real sort. They had a couple of encounters but nothing that lasted enough to say they even had a friendship. So I really really hope this isnt actually the end of the story. It's great to see Megumi growing the hell up and not being a complete psycho and for things to be going well for her overall. But the only person in both stories who has really been made to suffer, and who we're left in the dark about, is Nodoka.
ROCuevas chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
Quite amazing both are still together as friends. Very sweet it is that they are still friends.
ROCuevas chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
Tis very sweet this chapter was. Amazing job.
villainous chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
oooooooh am so looking forward to see what'll happen, keep up the good work!
pewternatural chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
Oh, they're going to keep fucking around and turn Megumi into the old Megumi. Also Manatsu could actually be a cam-girl, but she's too dark skinned to be mistaken for Rei.
Yumko Yummy chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
i miss Nodoka. and i ship Nodoka and Megumi. in one of your other story u said Megumi is in another country...i kind of feel sad about that. i want Nodoka and Megumi to be together hahaha. but it ur story and u got a plan on how it will go. sigh. ok bye. looking forward to your next update.
Serinphora chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
Dang her friends are cruel, and Megumi has proven if anything she is loyal as heck to her friends
Serinphora chapter 17 . 12/6/2016
poor Nodoka. But glad things are at least going well for the other two
ROCuevas chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Very sweet this one was.
ROCuevas chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Ooh I wonder what is going to happen?
Serinphora chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Honestly that is awesome for Megumi and I hope it helps her figure her life out. But hopefully we get to see more from Nodokas pov. Nodokas has basically lost everything and everyone she cares about and the other girls she didnt really seem all that close to especially if she had been sticking so close to Megumi. She must've hid her pain from Megumi incredibly well. While Megumi can be tortured all she wants about her past she hasnt had to suffer what Nodoka has, twice now, of losing someone you desperately care about. She hasnt experienced that mind numbing pain, loneliness, soul rending anguish, depression, and self hatred that Nodoka must be feeling. Even though Nodoka said goodbye to Megumi it must've been once again one of the hardest things to do in her life. Megumis becoming a decent, hopefully so, person and reflecting on her past actions is awesome and great for her to help her grow up and move beyond her violent past. Nodoka, however, is still the only really innocent person in all this and she has been left to suffer alone, so really cant wait to see more from Nodoka and hopefully some happiness can come her way. But good Megumi found someone to rely on
Serinphora chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Megumi's growing, but sadly for nodoka it means being pushed away as well. Hopefully they can find their way
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »