Reviews for Everyone is Happy Here
dragonflight203 chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Oh, Steven. I'm sure you'll look great. And Ricky might let you stay teaching, at least until he graduates.

I love your foreshadowing in this one. It's very clear when you know what to look for, but it's also entirely understandable why Steven would overlook it. He wants so much for someone to support him, and doesn't stop to think about why they might do so.

I like the world building too. The whole thing with the forms is some excellent gaslighting; there's no way Steven is meant to fill those out, but it's really easy to play it as entirely Steven's fault and make that believable.

Excellent piece - thanks for sharing it.
HabitualLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I was really not expecting that ending. I'm really sad and bummed out now. And mad. It was clearly her plan to just say what ever she needed to make Ricky happy, and he took the bait! Man what the heck Ricky?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Please add and write more! I want to read more chapters of this story, please.
You're an incredible writer. x
Aheepe chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
You never fail to surprise me how good you are!
PinkHart chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I guess it was the intention but the ending was so dark lol. Like, it made me a little uncomfortable. The sudden change in tone, Steven having no choice in the end to do what he wanted/find the freedom he was chasing. I felt bad for him, I feel like I'm always full of sadness for your main characters. There this sort of suffocating sensation that I get when reading your work,

As always you're really an incredible writer! Youve been gone a while, I missed your dark undertones, I wish I was as good at it as you ha

till next time
Possessive Nouns chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Wow, what an interesting world! I really hope you write some more for this, i would be very interested!
Juniper Adler chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I'm so happy to see you on here again! I bought a copy of Wet Heat and my subscription to your website ran out a few weeks ago, so I'm happy to see more of your new work!
Please keep writing, because I love reading your works!
whatisit chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh wow, I am so disturbed. This read like such a nightmare! Well done, but I wasn't really expecting a horror story. :-/ ;)
Fay LaRean chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This was very interesting. By the end, I was waiting for more to the story.