Reviews for Thanksgiving milk run
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Crosscut - sassy, paranoid and sarcastic at times. What's not to like?
I am very much getting superhero nostalgia vibes sitting here. Might have to go and watch the incredibles again now. Yet, I don't feel like I'm reading anything copied and rehashed.

I could easily take a few more courses of this menu!
~ Zukafu
alltheeagles chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Ooh, ooh, this is like the X men and the humans wanting to get rid of mutants, but the leader of the mutants wanting to make even more mutants. Cause if everyone is a freak then nobody can pick on anybody. Though I don't think this is what you're going for, right? You've set up the scene for a sequel or a continuation, definitely. I hope you'll have fun inventing more superheroes!
alltheeagles chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
I don't quite get the leftovers reference, but leftovers can be nice too depending on how we repurpose or recycle them. Turkey curry anybody?

I liked the robots' dialogue! It was so mechanical and 'correct'. Oh well his name is already auto-correct, so of course he's correct all the time, haha... I'd have liked a little more computer speak in the scene in cyberspace, though you did incorporate lots already. Firewalls? Failure to boot? That kind of thing.
alltheeagles chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I have absolutely no problem with Fusion having this 'problem'. Superheroes who have no weaknesses or are too strong are kind of boring. So... this elemental thing is not part of Fusion originally, I assume? Is he, like, an accidental hero then? Anyway, I like the idea of superheroes struggling to lead normal lives! Making a pumpkin pie... so sweet.
readingchameleon chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
This is actually really quite good! I think you've got the start of something cool here :-)

A classic superhero-style story isn't the easiest thing in the world to pull off well, but I think you've don't a good job here. If love it if you could continue this :-D

It would also be helpful, if you want to put the rest in a different book, if you put up another chapter here letting people know that you've done so.
This Oreo has TWO Hearts chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
It's nice to see those two again. I kinda miss that rp. Great writing!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Haha, that was funny. I enjoyed the image of him trying to walk through the store (in super-uniform!). Very Incredibles like.

My one critique is to keep watching out for punctuation, specifically around speaking sentences. I think I've detailed it out before, but if you need it again (or would like details again regardless), let me know and I'll do so!
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
This is a different style from your usual fare, and I must say you did a really good job of it. It has that world-weary air of grittiness laced with gloom that fits the material very well, but ends with a note of hope that lifts the general mood.

Do you know the song Superheroes by The Script? Reminds me of that, kind of.