Reviews for BFG Jenny's Big Trip
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2017
So how long will Jenny be six feet because in she's back to three inches in BGF omega
Darkstar248 chapter 11 . 2/15/2017
I accidentally hit the 'Post Review' button, but I was done with the questions. I just wanted to end my last review with this:

Overall, the story was very interesting and I hope that at least one question is answered in the future. But you are the author. It's your stories. Don't have to do them. Thank you for writing this story. It was a very good one.
Okay. Better connection.

This story was an amazing read, but it did leave some questions that I hope are addressed in future stories or in your Anthology series.

What happened to the container of chemical spray that Liam had? Did he leave it in his office or desk? Did he have it on him when Jenny knocked him out? Did Park Incorporated find it and lock it away in a vault or something?

How will Jessica react to coming home from vacation and finding Jenny is back to being six feet tall, same size she was before the Jones Serum? (I know my lore of this series.) That's a scenario I would love to see and hope that it shows up in a future story or the Anthology Series.

Lastly, what is the fate of both Inma and Amara? How big is Inma going to get?
Darkstar248 chapter 11 . 2/15/2017
*takes time to write a review and loses network connection before it can be posted* Really?!

I loved the story and found it interesting. It was very good and I am looking forward to your next story. But I have some questions that I will ask later when I have a better network connection.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
I think this Arthur lives in a another timezone
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This whole story so far is just one big mind f#ck I mean seriously what the F#CK also theres some spelling errors still a good a story so far though