Reviews for Dysfunctional: A Mighty Long Fall
Faint blue chapter 2 . 2/10
I am so happy to see that you have published these books! Love your authoring style!
Faint chapter 29 . 6/11/2017
Two words: PUBLISH IT
and yey for the I-will-write-more note. It is appreciated, you're awesome!
lorenzo860 chapter 29 . 6/11/2017
I really enjoyed reading your books it's awesome that your going to do more books in the serie,see you then.
lorenzo860 chapter 27 . 6/10/2017
Is this reuben speaking or kelley's influence? Can't wait to find out what's wrong with reuben
lorenzo860 chapter 26 . 6/10/2017
why?!(Ps:my phone broke so thats why i couldnt stay up to date,and with this old phone i cant log in:(
lorenzo860 chapter 25 . 6/10/2017
Man,delilah escaped,the suspense ..
Faint blue chapter 28 . 6/3/2017
I love this story so much, it is fantastic, anz you surely after this is finished will still remain one of my favourite authors. Your style and the characters are so well thought through, and the plot is an incredible work of art. Although you made me first feel angry at Rueben, then you make me feel bad for him. Current mood is sad :(
deleteaccount12345 chapter 26 . 5/20/2017
Because you just not did that. Nope!

I know it was going to be a little surprising when you told me you had another plot twist, but you took it FAR TOO LONG! YOU CAN'T MAKE RUEBEN EVIL. YOU JUST CAN'T
Faint blue chapter 26 . 5/20/2017
Yep I'm out
Faint blue chapter 25 . 5/13/2017
NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO JACK. OR ALLISON! This was such a plottwist! I was so surprised, although i hoped Delilah would die back there with (perhaps) Allison. I wonder what the fury blood will do to her and jack. I think i spot the end of him, or at least his sight. Poor poor jack... And our trio will probably arrive just a little too late. But Rueben is one the case, so I hope he will help Jane and get rid of Delilah once again!
lorenzo860 chapter 24 . 5/7/2017
Enjoyed reading this chapter and what's jack up to?,I don't really trust him you update soon :)
lorenzo860 chapter 23 . 5/2/2017
Yikes theo
lorenzo860 chapter 22 . 4/28/2017
Awesome chapter I really enjoyed it and wow is Reuben going dark(lorenzo860)
Faint blue chapter 22 . 4/22/2017
Oh my gosh, you can't stop there! What has happened to Rueben? Personally, i think he is the one on the phone with his grandma, probably arguing about something bad he's done. And I totally ship Theo and Sally, so you made me really happy when he blushed at her. But still, I REALLY want to know what's happening to Rueben
Faint blue chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
This is amazing! Far from a boring chapter. It's nice seeing Rueben back, he has been missed. And even if it started pretty slow and you don't seem to ever let my excitement cease! Thanks!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »