Reviews for Beyond Boundaries
LightXDarkness chapter 13 . 6/22/2017
Honestly, this journey has been a rollercoaster. The story was very well written and the characters were great. The ending was, well... unexpected. I couldn't stop reading it, not for one second. I have to admit that I am a happy ending kind of and was happy to see the alternative ending. However, in my heart, I'll see the true ending. If that's the route the story was meant to go then I will own up to it. With tears and all. I'm satisfied with the fact that it ended on a bittersweet note before 'it' happened. Just knowing the love Land and Duncan had is enough. Otherwise, you did a great job at developing the storyline into this amazing story.
Mikealfaxray chapter 13 . 5/30/2017
Dammn. This story kept playing at my heartstrings, geez. Loved the first ending, loved the second. I have nothing else to say. it was a great story, and your writing was superb.
Fryvi chapter 13 . 5/26/2017
Happy ending, yeey :D Just the way I like it! Thanks :)
Zester chapter 12 . 5/6/2017
Will there be a happy ending this time around?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2017
Damn Tease :P
Fryvi chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
you meanie! Such a sad ending :( I shall have to banish it from my memory! x)
It was a good story though :)
Fryvi chapter 10 . 2/5/2017
I'm impatient too, hehe, but that's sweet :D Was Nick jerking off or something in there? XD
Fryvi chapter 9 . 1/30/2017
Ooh, he finally took the plunge! :D
I hope Nick won't do something stupid...
Fryvi chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
*googles* You're right about the pictures.
About the stories on this site though, I think this is one of the good ones.
I like your balance between thoughts and actions, if that makes sense, and the characters and how they are consistent.
Fryvi chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
Kyaah! So good!
As a small constructive criticism I got a bit confused about Landard having ignored him since it wasn't mentioned until they talked about it.
But I still very much like the story so far!
Fryvi chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Ooh interesting story!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2017
I'm liking Nick even more every day! It's nice to have a sort of background as to why he acts the way he does, and you've developed him nicely. Gosh darn it Duncan! He really needs to be more sensitive. Twice now, when his bros have opened up to him he's either panicked or completely missed the point. I winced so hard for Nick when he tried to tell him. Ouch. Good chapter! It was nice to see Duncan stick up for his friend with that girl Elizabeth. Loyalty! And poor Duncan, else has bad luck with the rumor mill haha! You're a great writer as always! Thank you for updating! 3
Nana chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
O.O I really liked your plot so far and I think you didn't get enough feedback for it! Hope to read you soon and more!
beisbol chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Nooooo! Such a good chapter. Duncan, stop lying to yourself and running away! It's time to face Landard head on! And Land, be more considerate of duncans feelings. He's very delicate goddamnit. I love these guys and how they jump from bro territory to romantic territory then back so quickly. It keeps me on my toes. Man oh man am I hurting for more info about the Nick situation. Does he like Duncan? When will Duncan realize he's as straight as a rainbow? When will Landard realize he can't expect things to progress super quickly and that his relationship with Duncan has a long way to go? Will Duncan ever sort his feelings? Find out next time on the next chapter of beyond boundaries! Haha. I really love this fic. Ilu author!
Beisbol chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
OH MY GOD IH MY GOD OH MY GODDDD you've blessed us with this chapter. I feel so bad about the shit Landards had to deal with in this shitty town omg. It was a good idea for Duncan to try and resolve the misunderstanding between them. BUT HE BACKED OUT OF HIS CONFESSION SO FAST NOOOOOO this is gonna be another misunderstanding with Duncan thinking Land is mocking him somehow and Land wondering why the hell Duncan liked him one second and is avoiding him the next! I really hang onto your every word wowowowowowo. Such a good story. Can't wait for this update!