Reviews for Making Waves
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
In chapter 8 when they're arguing it's painful. I lost it when he said Aiden had intellect. Everything they said was meaningless pseudo-philosophical bullshit.
Steve.Kazuto.SAO chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I never read this before, but I'm glad I waited. I love this so much!
justanotherdot chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
I just realized... Aiden is a TSUNDERE who is completely unaware that he's a tsundere! SO CUTE! he's wielding a double edge sword hurting others and himself with each stroke, ouch.
justanotherdot chapter 22 . 12/17/2016
I was planning on refraining from putting another review until there was more but I can't. It's a weird urge to preserve the spur of the moment thought I've had so far. I'm sorta irritated at Aiden because the logic he applied just then was so... juvenile. Then I realized he's a teenager going through quite a bit and started thing: if this is one of those growing pains things that can last from a day to forever I hope for Aiden's sake, that this one doesn't stretch.
Also, this was a blast to when I first started reading slash! I accepted that people fell in love just like that because I wasn't as cynical back then. I can see why authors don't like to see their old fics. (went binge reading stuff from 2007-09) All forms of art evolve after all, from writing to drawing and so-on.
justanotherdot chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Okay I hate still hate Max but I am positively thrilled at how things will change! I love it when two forces of nature clash! When I'm well out of the disaster radius of course. BAMF Aiden is a thrill to read about.
justanotherdot chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Okay, so is Cory in love with someone? I don't want to hope it's Aiden but that would be interesting... I agree with Cory about change though. I would think it's something everyone is aware of. If there's anything constant in this world, it's change.
justanotherdot chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
I' cheering for Aiden! I loathe people like Max! I was thinking, " yeah, that's right! Hate him!" So he has a disabled brother huh? Sorry, still hate him. Unless he getzs a pov and attitude makeover. I aint liking mr. Social butterfly
Lolly4Holly chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I loved this story when it first came out. I can't wait to reread it again.
So glad that you're back!
Looks like Christmas came early this year :)